hhgregg today HDTV will they honor the deal?

I was on hhgreggs website today and was looking into purchasing an HDTV. I picked up a $25 HDTV, it is a Samsung 50in plasma, thats right, $25.00. I ordered this with the credit card, and ordered to pick up in store. I am wondering, as this is a 2700.00 TV, do you think that they will honor this price that they charged me, or do you think that they will hassle me when I go try and get this? They state that online processing takes 72 hours before you can pick up from the store.

I was on hhgreggs website today and was looking into purchasing an HDTV. I picked up a $25 HDTV, it is a Samsung 50in plasma, thats right, $25.00. I ordered this with the credit card, and ordered to pick up in store. I am wondering, as this is a 2700.00 TV, do you think that they will honor this price that they charged me, or do you think that they will hassle me when I go try and get this? They state that online processing takes 72 hours before you can pick up from the store.

Well i would say ya got a better chance of seeing Jesus but alot of ppl on this board are always buying stuff thats priced wrg and they actually get it.So GL and hope ya do.

let us know what happens!!! Good luck....:D

QUOTE=andybrooke;728276]They fixed the price shortly after I paid for it. I got back into their site to see if they had any more good deals, by the time I got back into their website, all prices went back up. Maybe it was a 5 minute special deal for the first of Feb??? :)