Walgreens deals

asilenceblossom

Some Walgreens stores have coke on sale this week (either 2 for 5.50 or 3 for 9, etc.). This includes Coke zero, even if it doesn't say so on the add. Walgreens coupon books (you can find them up front) have a coupon for 2 dollars off of a 12-pack of Coke Zero. The coupon actually takes 2 dollars off of each 12-pack.

I purchased 6 12-packs of Coke Zero and paid 6 bucks total after using the coupon.

:gd_devild:gd_ebates:gdrockf::gdflasher::2elephant

Thank you to another site for mentioning this deal.

Btw, they also have cereal on sale for 1.99. Use mfr. coupons and get the cereal for practically nothing. I heard some Walgreens stores have the coupon generators. Mine doesn't. Oh well.

went to walgreens and got the coke zero but my coupon said one item per coupon and they only had one. I also got some tressemme color thrive shampoo and conditioner on clearance for 2.49 each and suave professionals (big bottles) 1.74 each. Not a bad deal.

For those of you who live in/near De, Happy Harry's (owned by Walgreens) has a lot of stuff 50% and 75%, depending on which one you visit. This clearance is similar to the one you have been seeing at CVS.

If you live in De, you know that we have a Happy Harry's practically at each corner! Anyway, one of my local Happy Harry's has a whole aisle of school supplies marked 75% off. They still have A LOT remaining.

The other Happy Harry's stores that I visited don't have any school supplies on clearance...yet. They all have various hair care products, soap, deodorant, detergent, dryer sheets (i.e.,Snuggle and Downy)...on sale for 50%. I even got some Ziplock bags for 33 cents a box after 50% and a coupon. Today, I overheard the manager saying that she had to do more markdowns. I am assuming that they will either mark more items to 50% off or will mark things even more, up to 75% off. I depleted most of my coupons at CVS and Happy Harry's on the 50% and 75% of products. Some stuff was 50% and I had no coupon, but still a great deal (e.g., Noxema face soap for 2.19, 50% off various bandaids, many shampoo,conditioner and styling products for less than two dollars).

If any of you live in the Wilmington area, I can tell you which Happy Harry's I hit and which one has the school supplies for 75%off. :gdrockf::gd_ebates:gdbath::banana01::gdhug2::2elephant:2dog::gddogwoot::flame::gdgirlfight3ol::banana01::gdrockf::gd_shake:

Christmas stuff is 10cents or 25 cents each, depending on which Happy Harry's you visit. I got a Mr. Wonder ful (orig. 19.99) for 25 cents and a few window light decorations for 10 cents each.

Ok.. here is something I didnt know. I had to 2.00 coupon that I got at walgreens but didnt use it. I went to walmart on the way home and thought I would ask if they honor that coupon and she did. It wouldnt scan 2.00 off the Diet Zero coke but she put it in manually. She said its a competitor's coupon so why not!!! :D :D

Ok.. here is something I didnt know. I had to 2.00 coupon that I got at walgreens but didnt use it. I went to walmart on the way home and thought I would ask if they honor that coupon and she did. It wouldnt scan 2.00 off the Diet Zero coke but she put it in manually. She said its a competitor's coupon so why not!!! :D :D

Wow they must train the people at your walmart. Their heads might explode at mine if I were to ask this!:D

Wow they must train the people at your walmart. Their heads might explode at mine if I were to ask this!:D

HAHAHA:yup: They see us coming and have decided it is easier to just say "yes" so we dont have to hassle them... actually in defense of those clerks.. at least in Oklahoma they really DO try to work with you if at all possible!!!!

I was just scanning the Walgreens ad for this week and noticed that the Glade Plug-ins scented oil warmers are b1g1 free. Just a heads up to let everyone out there know check your coupons for a manufacturers b1g1 and also I have a buy 2 refills and get a warmer free. I am going to try to use these today on my lunch break. I'm going to try to buy a total of 4 warmers and 2 refills and see if they will let me use my coupons like that. Any thoughts if this will work?

I was just scanning the Walgreens ad for this week and noticed that the Glade Plug-ins scented oil warmers are b1g1 free. Just a heads up to let everyone out there know check your coupons for a manufacturers b1g1 and also I have a buy 2 refills and get a warmer free. I am going to try to use these today on my lunch break. I'm going to try to buy a total of 4 warmers and 2 refills and see if they will let me use my coupons like that. Any thoughts if this will work?

It seems to me that they would scan the 4 warmer units and 2 would ring up free, then you would pay for 2 refills and then they would scan your coupon and they would take off the $4.79 for the warmer, and your other coupon would take the price of another warmer off ($4.79). It just depends on the cashier.

Made my second trip to Walgreens for the week this afternoon and just wanted to let everyone know if you missed out on the Head & Shoulders at CVS that I found some at Walgreens marked down to $4.49. Sweet deal with the $4.00 off coupons that are out there. Also stocked up on deodorant for DH with the speed stick b1g1 (I have coupons for .75 off each one) and also got several of the plug ins that are b1g1 (free with coupon for b1g1 free). :)

Made my second trip to Walgreens for the week this afternoon and just wanted to let everyone know if you missed out on the Head & Shoulders at CVS that I found some at Walgreens marked down to $4.49. Sweet deal with the $4.00 off coupons that are out there. Also stocked up on deodorant for DH with the speed stick b1g1 (I have coupons for .75 off each one) and also got several of the plug ins that are b1g1 (free with coupon for b1g1 free). :)

With the deodorant... Even though its b1g1, you can use 2 coupons???? I was just wondering if they take the coupon on the free one. Thanx.

I used a coupon for each deodorant that I bought, including the free ones. They were $2.79 for one and the second one was free and I had .75 coupon and used 2 for each deal. I have done that twice this week and have had no problems. Also no problem using the b1g1 for the plug ins, so they were both free after I used the coupons.