FREE full size Nicoderm products w/ $3.60 S&H -HURRY!

jeninpa

Just seen this on a commercial!

https://apfco.com/secure/w1224/index.cfm

Select a package of NicoDerm CQ patches with SmartControl™, Nicorette Fruit Chill™ gum or Commit Mint lozenge. (The package is FREE if you’re one of the first 90,000 visitors to pay $3.60 shipping and handling and complete a Committed Quitters® quit plan).

Or you can save on Nicorette, NicoDerm CQ or Commit with $37 worth of coupons good toward the purchase of any size, strength or flavor. (Completion of Committed Quitters quit plan required.)

Please select a product from the listing below:

Nicoderm CQ Patch w/ Smart Control, 21mg

Nicorette Fruit Chill Gum, 4mg

Nicorette Fruit Chill Gum, 2mg

Commit® Mint Lozenge, 2mg

$37 worth of coupons

Is anyone else having a problem ordering this?? It keeps saying address contains invalid characters. And will not let me order.

leave out periods and such. It said the same thing for me for city because I typed Mt. so I changed it to Mount.

I have a question to those of you who have used the patches - Do they really work? The reason I am asking is because I have been a smoker for 11 years - 2 weeks ago I started using the patch then a week ago I took it off to change it and decided to wait to see how long it would take me to need another one - well that was a week ago and I haven't put on a patch since nor have I had a cigarette. My cravings aren't more or less with the patch. Has anyone else noticed this? Or am I just weird?

I have a question to those of you who have used the patches - Do they really work? The reason I am asking is because I have been a smoker for 11 years - 2 weeks ago I started using the patch then a week ago I took it off to change it and decided to wait to see how long it would take me to need another one - well that was a week ago and I haven't put on a patch since nor have I had a cigarette. My cravings aren't more or less with the patch. Has anyone else noticed this? Or am I just weird?

Remember that this is an over the counter stop smoking aid, and as with all over the counter medications, results will vary. With that said, choosing to stop smoking is very personal commitment one makes. We all have varying levels of will power, some people can stop smoking cold turkey, and some need a little help. On the box of Nicoderm it is recommended that you use the patches for the entire program; remember these are recommendations for the general public. Perhaps all you needed was two weeks of nicotine therapy to stop smoking!

As for me, I have been on the patches for three weeks; I have not smoked one cigarette and intend to finish the program. I want to make sure that once I am off the patch I have little to no dependence on nicotine.

(Now back to your regularly scheduled thread!)

By the way just checked and they have a second chance for this...

I took the periods and other punctuation out of my addres then it worked. I also had a problem- I think it is beause i was using Mozilla and not IE when I put in CC info and hit submit it did not take me to the 15 minute signup. Then I hit the back button and got a lot of code errors then I was redirected to another page. One of the options was to log in to my quit smoking plan, but I never filled out the info since I got those errors.. So I have no idea if I will get the product or not... So not sure if it was me or if it just has problems using Mozilla Firefox...

Did anyone get a confirmation on this? I entered my CC info and got some weird screen. When I tried again it said I had already applied for this offer and only one per household. So far, my CC hasn't been charged and no email confirmation. :confused:

fullsize i think would be 14 patches 2 weeks not 1 week We got 1 week also 7

patches but im not complaingin

or am i lol

but for 3.60 not bad for what it s worth maybe $20 for 7

14 is $37 ish

we got 2 also same house hold lol

hmm im not telling

great deal

On the freebies list they were taliking about a nicoderm offer that later re-charged their credit cards. I am not sure if this is the same offer. Just wanted everyone to be aware.

Liz n MD;)

Somebody checked and if you read the thread you'll see this is NOT the same offer. This came directly from a Nicoderm commercial that I seen advertised on TV. The other was a third party type offer.

• 4 weeks later...

I never got mine. Anyone else not get theirs?

I got it twice :) 1st one for me 2nd in my hubbys name- I used it for my 1s week of quitting. I never used the 2nd week- so I gave it to my son so he can quit:)