babies r us???

chiru

Ohhh- I'd love to know as well! SIL is expecting and I would love to catch a coupon or sale on the Angel Care monitor for her- it's orginally $100!

I am on their mailing list as I am expecting twins in April. I just got a flyer yesterday that has a 10% off any monitor coupon. I am not using it and would send it to you if you want. It would only be $10 bucks off, but 10 bucks is 10 bucks :)

my email is [email protected]

I am particularly interested in the generic brand diapers sale that comes out twice a year.

Last year I thought it was around February - March and then in October.

The diapers are 2/$29.99 which is a good deal.

Any idea when the sale is exactly?

Ohhh- I'd love to know as well! SIL is expecting and I would love to catch a coupon or sale on the Angel Care monitor for her- it's orginally $100!

When I was pregnant, I got an Angel Care monitor from ebay NIB for less than $50. Something to look into anyway

I am particularly interested in the generic brand diapers sale that comes out twice a year.

Last year I thought it was around February - March and then in October.

The diapers are 2/$29.99 which is a good deal.

Any idea when the sale is exactly?

I don't know how old your children are, but I use these on mine and they are great, my 2 1/2 year old is starting to potty train and I found that their "training pants/pull ups" are also a great deal. I got a 40 pack for 8.98, and they are a lot more absorbent then some other name brand pull ups, absorbent enought to wear through the night