Publix deal - Gen Mills

sterlingjeanne

This week Publix has Cherrios BOGO. Also, this post has several dollar off coupons:

http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/healthycoupons/

The cereal aisle also has the pull-out (?) coupons for 75 cents off 2.

and

General Mills is offering a $10 fuel rebate for purchase of 10 of their items.

http://www.cheeriosracing.com/docume...ate%20Form.pdf

Now :smirk: if I liked Cherrios, it would be even better.

THis is an awesome deal. I will be sure to check it out.

Also publix has thier muellers pasta BOGO. Kroger if you have one near you has a blinkie machine with $3.00 off 5 boxes of pasta. If you can find the coupons this is a awesome deal to stock up on pasta.

Ah.. haa. I knew there was a better name ... Blinkie. The noodle deal is great also. Question: My Publix generally limits BOGO in their add for 2 free (total 4), but I tend to get 3 and 3 and the clerk or computer lets it through. What's your experience? Since of course I now want 10 noodles to make the coupons match the BOGO.

I'm a bit shy on pushing the envelope b/c Publix is always so nice!

I have never had trouble, but I would certainly ask your store CS before you get to the checkout. I stood at the blinkie machine in my kroger for 25 mintues pulling those coupons. I think it was running low and it would spit one out every few minutes. I know the seafood man was thinking I had lost my mind.:eyepoppin Oh well... I want a good deal. Even if they are limit 2 deals. pasta is sometimes cheap and 50-80 cents a box 5 boxes would only cost you a little money op or even free.

Ah.. haa. I knew there was a better name ... Blinkie. The noodle deal is great also. Question: My Publix generally limits BOGO in their add for 2 free (total 4), but I tend to get 3 and 3 and the clerk or computer lets it through. What's your experience? Since of course I now want 10 noodles to make the coupons match the BOGO.

I'm a bit shy on pushing the envelope b/c Publix is always so nice!

Buy some and then put them in your car and go back in and buy some more, or ask the cashier to do two orders.

Does Kroger have a sister store in Florida?

My Highlander card says on the back that it is accepted at Kroger, City Market, Dillons, Fry's, and King Soopers.

Buy some and then put them in your car and go back in and buy some more, or ask the cashier to do two orders.

My Highlander card says on the back that it is accepted at Kroger, City Market, Dillons, Fry's, and King Soopers.

Mine does the same. Hey if you can't find any Pam. I would be more than glad to send you a couple. You are always giving good deals out to everyone here.

Mine does the same. Hey if you can't find any Pam. I would be more than glad to send you a couple. You are always giving good deals out to everyone here.

Ditto that. Ihave PLENTY of these coupons, so just let me know if you need any. They should get to you in time for the sale. If I mailed monday, I'd say tues-wed they would get to you.

I haven't used any internet printed coupons at Publix before - I hope they take them...

I have never used internet printed coupons at Pulbix either. I would check with their CS before you go through the lines and get up there and can't use them. Bi-Lo let me use two internet coupons only because the manager knew me and they had my name on them.

I can think of five different Publix's in Gator Town, and I know one doesn't take internet coupons for sure. They even have a sign by the front doors that says that.

But the one I frequent most often does take internet coupons. That's how I used the free Oxiclean coupon and the dollar off Oxiclean coupon with the Motts applesauce and applejuice deals.

I would appreciate the pasta coupons, if you have them to spare. I never did find the Meullers ones.

I can think of five different Publix's in Gator Town, and I know one doesn't take internet coupons for sure. They even have a sign by the front doors that says that.

But the one I frequent most often does take internet coupons. That's how I used the free Oxiclean coupon and the dollar off Oxiclean coupon with the Motts applesauce and applejuice deals.

I would appreciate the pasta coupons, if you have them to spare. I never did find the Meullers ones.

PM me your address and I will send them out Monday morning.

Which Publix in Gville does take the Internet coupons? I go to the one near UF once a month or so ...

Westgate, right down University from the Swamp on SW 34th ST, and the one on N Main ST have both taken internet coupons from me.

The on on NW 13th ST and NW 39th AVE is the one with the signs by the front door about not accepting internet coupons.

Howdy neighbor!