Dillard extra 30% off 1/24-1/27

goldie

I think it's only good for clearance items. The salesperson at Dillard told me today that you'll get extra 30% off Wed through Sat (or may be Sun?). I forgot to ask her whether it's for everything or just clearance -- I assume clearance since I was looking at the clearance rack. I'll be heading that way Thurs (again!) and will confirm the actual deal.

If anybody happens to know, please post reply...

My local Dillard's didn't have a lot of good stuff left. For example, they had winter coats last year until the 30% off of 75% sale. This year all the coats disappeared after the 50% sale. Makes me wonder if they didn't pack them for next year.... :mad:

My local Dillard's didn't have a lot of good stuff left. For example, they had winter coats last year until the 30% off of 75% sale. This year all the coats disappeared after the 50% sale. Makes me wonder if they didn't pack them for next year.... :mad:

I found the coats today! The store had moved them to another part of the store... I hate it when they do that! The bad news is they were 40% off of 50%. How long will it take them to go to 75% off? Then I will have to wait for a 30% off of 75% sale!

The Dillard's by my home in Hulen Mall was at an extra 40% off! The place was really packed. I found a lot of great deals in the contemporary misses section...which is what I love to wear. I got tons of great designer stuff (Max Studio, BCBG, DKNY) for huge markdowns from the original price.

The Dillard's by my home in Hulen Mall was at an extra 40% off! The place was really packed. I found a lot of great deals in the contemporary misses section...which is what I love to wear. I got tons of great designer stuff (Max Studio, BCBG, DKNY) for huge markdowns from the original price.

I may have to take a trip back to our Dillards today to see if ours is :cheesy: Thanks!

I hope you find something! I was so happy with my finds. beautiful trendy sports coat for me at only $24 from the original $150 price! A nice light jacket for my husband for $25....marked down from $130. A beautiful velvet house robe for my MIL for only $8!! Originally around $75. Really long (nearly ankle-length) wool coats originally at $450-500 for $80! The most fun item I picked up were these really super furry house booties for $2.50 down from $10.00. Oh and I got so many lingerie items for a friend's upcoming wedding...all below $9 with original price in the $50 range.