Kmart....90%

sigrist_2000

Kmart here in Central ohio (marysville) has hit 90% off

7ft Disney snowglobes...19.99 (1 w/ mickey/Minnie/Goofy/Donald;

7ft Snowgloge...19.99 1 w/ Winnie the Pooh, Tigger/Eyore (sp)/Piglet)

Christmas trees 7.49 (6.5ft Martha Stewart)

and so much wrapping paper and tablecloths and assorted items!

Kmart here in Central ohio (marysville) has hit 90% off

7ft Disney snowglobes...19.99 (1 w/ mickey/Minnie/Goofy/Donald;

7ft Snowgloge...19.99 1 w/ Winnie the Pooh, Tigger/Eyore (sp)/Piglet)

Christmas trees 7.49 (6.5ft Martha Stewart)

and so much wrapping paper and tablecloths and assorted items!

i am so new at this where to go to find this snowglobes etc... sorry :(

Went on Friday and got a ton of Martha Stewart candles for .99 cents. Unfortunately, they don't smell a lot, but for the price, you can't beat it. They're large and the glasses are pretty.

Also got some turtlenecks for .99 cents and men's sock sets with multi-use knives, radio and stopwatches for $1.49.

They had a few of the BIG blow up snow globes for $19.99. Great price, if you have the storage room.

Ok, also check the regular aisles. I found Febreze wintergreen spray for .29, Glade scented oil kits for .79 and the refills for .29 (apple and cinnamon and vanilla). My coworker got the febreze starter kit w/ the holly berry refill included for .19!!

And I found the last ziploc freezer bags with gingerbread men on them for .24

Martha Stewart tablecloth - white with gold trim for $1.69

We are going to divide up at lunch and hit the last two kmarts!

I hit the jackpot last night at Kmart .. I never would have gone if I hadn't read this thread.

I scored one of those HUGE blowups .. it seems to be bigger than 7 feet though. It must have been a display cause it wasn't in its box. I asked the customer service agent how much it was and she said she thought it was $19/20. I had to go and pick up my kids so I told her I'd be back later. So when I went back to pick it up she was asking the manager how to ring it up. The mgr told her to give it to me for $10 to get it out of the store. Yipee!!! It retailed for over $200.00 before the holidays. My kids were so excited when I brought it home.

I also picked up some soap dispensers for 49 cents; tea light holders for 89 cents, placemats for 19 cents.

It was a great day at Kmart

I went to K-mart yesterday finally and found some great deals too. I got a bunch of place mats for .09, a light tester for .39 (reg $3.99) and a Martha Stewart table cloth for $1.69. (reg. $17)I picked up a jewelry box for $5.xx (reg. $21.95) and a 4 pack of mini perfumes for $3.99 (reg. $10). I got a pair of shorts for my hubby for $1.50 (reg. $16) and then some toys to put back for next year. I got 2 of the doodle monsters for $10 each (reg. $25) and one of those Quizzard Dogs for $13(reg. $45) I spent a little over $60 total. I was really happy :)

Yes, I am in Columbia and I hit all the Kmarts yesterday so I am sure I have already been to your store :yup:

The jewelry boxes are 75% off now and I only cleaned out the store on Ft. Jackson Blvd. I don't have the energy (or money) to buy any more.

Oh No I do not go that far. I stick to Harbison, Newberry and Lexington. I am in Chapin, so those are closer. You been to the Saint Andrews one? Is it Saint Andrews or Bush River?

I wouldn't have gone to Kmart if it wasn't for this thread, thanks! I got some big jar candles for .69 and found some little glade jar candles for .24:) they are a pumpkin scent. They had some Febreze that clearly has holiday markings on the can but it scanned at normal price and I asked someone and he told me it wasn't a holiday item:( I will have to check there again, because someone will figure out that it is a holiday item.