Looking for under $200 deal on digital camera

nat1jen

Does anyone know of any good deals on digital cameras? I am looking for a camera that would be under $200 for my 12 year old DD. She will be using her own money. I know that Costco has a coupon in a few weeks, but I didn't know if anyone else has any ideas. Thanks so much! We are open to any brand but would like the zoom feature.

This deal is a little more, but it's a great deal:

Amazon has the Canon SD600 6MP digital camera for $213 with free shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EMWBT2

You also get a free Canon photo printer with it - just add both items to your cart and use coupon code MKS27AHD during checkout.

Finally, you also get a free 16x20 poster print from Shutterfly as well.

This is a very good deal considering for the same price as everyone else wants for the camera (which is very highly reviewed) you also get an $80 printer and a poster print as a bonus.

Brad, thanks so much for posting this link!:) I also noticed that they are offering the free printer and poster with the Canon A540. It looks like the cameras are the #1 and #2 camera top sellers for Amazon and have great reviews. Thanks again for your help.

Brad, we placed the order for the Canon SD600 camera and have already received it. It is an awesome camera. My daughter is so pleased. Now I would love to have one. The color is awesome on the pictures. It's great that she also got the free printer! Thanks again for your help.