Lowes clearance

ajoe

Visited the local Lowes in MD yesterday and found all heaters on clearance. They were marked down 50%.

There was a very nice electric fireplace originally priced 397, now 198.

Beware the fireplace! We bought one 2 years ago, 1 yr ago one of the bulbs burned out, and replacements didn't work! We bought several different kinds and nada. The heat still works but I miss sitting around the "fireplace" at night :(

Thanks for the warning on the fireplace.

The one I mentioned is "Style Selections 23" Classic Oak All-in-One Electric Fireplace"

Is it the same you are talking about?

I almost bought one for myself yesterday, wifey pulled me back at the last minute.

She is divine!

;-)

We bought an electric fireplace from Lowes last year after Christmas. We loved it but after only one day the unit quit working. We were unable to replace it because there were none left. Now I'm leary of buying another one. I don't remember what brand we purchase.

I purchased a Delimex little electric fireplace heater from target a couple of years ago on clearance reg $199 for $20 after a year it stopped working so I called the mfg and since Target didnt carry the heaters any longer they called Lowes (who does) and they swapped out a brand new one for me all I can say about the Delimex are "Excellent Customer Service" not many companies would go above and beyond like that, not to mention that Lowes agreed to it also.

Thanks for the warning on the fireplace.

The one I mentioned is "Style Selections 23" Classic Oak All-in-One Electric Fireplace"

Is it the same you are talking about?

I almost bought one for myself yesterday, wifey pulled me back at the last minute.

She is divine!

;-)

Mine is a Dimplex. I wish I had gone online and checked out some reviews or something first. Maybe you can find some good reviews for the one you're looking at- they are nice to have (and that's a great price!)

MIL bought one of those fireplaces and about three months after she bought it the blower went out, got it fixed and now its out again. Called around and no one carries the part anymore so shes got a nice box with a fake fire in it now. I think she bought it last year on clearance.