100 photo prints for $1 shipped

chriskimber

Is anyone having trouble getting their photos to upload? Where I live, we can only get dial-up, maybe that's why I'm having trouble.. It'll upload one, then on the next it will say the page is expired.... Just wondering, thanks.

Is anyone having trouble getting their photos to upload? Where I live, we can only get dial-up, maybe that's why I'm having trouble.. It'll upload one, then on the next it will say the page is expired.... Just wondering, thanks.

I was trying to upload all 100 pics at once, and it kept giving me errors. I ended up just uploading 25 at a time and it worked just fine. It happened to me both at home and at work, so not sure what the issue was. I was using a cable connection at home and a T1 at work with the same issue. I think it was on the end of WinkFlash

Wait, i'm confused! I just spent like 2 hrs uploading and cropping (winkfish's cropping program SUCKS, BTW!!) and then i went to my cart and i see NO PLACE to put in a promo code. HELP!!!

I don't want to pay $12.00 plus $.99 for shipping!!!!

ok.. i'm new to this and just spent FOREVER uploading my 100 pictures. i went back to the homepage and the code was gone, now it just has 50 free prints. did anybody save the code? i'd love to have 100! especially since i spent my whole night uploading photos.