90% off Michael's Craft Stores

dot2x

I don't know if I should ay thank you or not!!! I bought 35.00 worth of stuff from wreaths, paper, notepads, bath confetti, ornaments, lights, plastic utility ties, and then some non-christmas 90% off stuff including crocodile looking boxes and note pads and stuff for your desk.... I also have never made a gingerbread house so I figured that for .99 who could pass that up... Thanks again!!!

I went today, before I read this post. The problem I had was that nothing was marked. I saw the soaps and wanted to get them for parties next year, but had no idea how much they were. They did have tons of Santa hats.

I was so excited, I got these baskets I've been eyeing since before Christmas. They are white wicker with a red/green/white canvas liner. They were only $1.49!!!

Would Michael's have santa hats? I am trying to find more for a production we are putting on next year.

If you have Eckerd drug stores, they definitely have them there (they show 50% markdown, but I did not buy anything so it could be a bigger markdown). This was in the Atlanta area this morning.