Free JC Penney GC from Publix - Expired

Gator Pam

Oh how I love this deal. I will have to look & see if the limit is 3 again. Last year I got the max of 3 cards, and had a blast at JCP. I ended up getting into kids clearance when everything clearance was marked $3.27 or something crazy.

Also, for anyone who is new to this....remember to pick up any reciepts you may see on the ground or in carts...they just might have the qualifiers you need, or can at least put you over the $50 mark!

Fairydustchrissy, you are my hero of the day!:)

I am working on the gift card thing. Mac & Cheese is on sale 5 for $3 this week. Bologona qualifies and it is B1G1 and Oreos are B1G1, too. Anyway, I got all of my nesessary products and was having a hard time with anticipating spending $150 by the end of the period with all these awesome coupon tips I get, I don't know if it is going to happen. Anyway, yesterday when I was at Publix I found 2 reciepts before I even got in the door! One was $18 and one was $92! That got us our first deal with the recipets we already had, so now we are working on another set of 3 for my mom!

If you had not said that, I never would have thought to look for reciepts!

I had to call to get a form. My Publix did not know anything about it. The girl who answered the phone was SUPER nice. She said she would mail me the form and told me what the envelope would look like, because she has been getting calls from people who get an envelope that has been opened and the form is gone!:eyepoppin So they changed the envelope to something more discreet!

Anyway, thank you for the tip!:)

Fairydustchrissy, you are my hero of the day!:)

I am working on the gift card thing. Mac & Cheese is on sale 5 for $3 this week. Bologona qualifies and it is B1G1 and Oreos are B1G1, too. Anyway, I got all of my nesessary products and was having a hard time with anticipating spending $150 by the end of the period with all these awesome coupon tips I get, I don't know if it is going to happen. Anyway, yesterday when I was at Publix I found 2 reciepts before I even got in the door! One was $18 and one was $92! That got us our first deal with the recipets we already had, so now we are working on another set of 3 for my mom!

If you had not said that, I never would have thought to look for reciepts!

I had to call to get a form. My Publix did not know anything about it. The girl who answered the phone was SUPER nice. She said she would mail me the form and told me what the envelope would look like, because she has been getting calls from people who get an envelope that has been opened and the form is gone!:eyepoppin So they changed the envelope to something more discreet!

Anyway, thank you for the tip!:)

Just glad the info helped someone. Like you, with coupons I don't even come close to spending the $150. One good thing is they use your price before coupons, so that does help some. But without finding tapes, there is no way I could do the promo. :no: What really stinks is Publix has the cleanest parking lot I've ever seen! :tongue1:

I can't afford to even breathe the air at Publix. The prices are way higher than Walmart.:)

Good deal if you shop there though.

Actually, with coupons, the majority of things I get at Publix are free :) I haven't shopped at WM for several years (political reasons, not prices), but I walked out of Publix with 4 bags FULL of stuff for $7 the other day. I highly doubt I could do that at WM.

Actually, with coupons, the majority of things I get at Publix are free :) I haven't shopped at WM for several years (political reasons, not prices), but I walked out of Publix with 4 bags FULL of stuff for $7 the other day. I highly doubt I could do that at WM.

HOW ?? WHAT ?? WHY ?? WOW...I would buy my groc ANYWHERE for those savings.:)

HOW ?? WHAT ?? WHY ?? WOW...I would buy my groc ANYWHERE for those savings.:)

lol, coupons :) Publix almost always has a B1G1 free sale, and they double coupons up to .50 here. Check the other publix thread for how everyone has been gettting apple juice for .15 (diff prices in diff areas, .15 for me ) and apple sauce for .12! Before I started couponing, Publix was WAAAY to expensive for me. But with coupons, Its my fave place to shop!

OK..I am getting my groceries there next week. I have to get my Sunday coupons first. I can't wait to see how it goes.

I'm not sure where you live, or if you get doubles or not, but I wouln't reccomend doing ALL of your shopping there. What you may save on some items, you may make up for on what they charge for other things. I have 3 stores that I frequent, as well as CVS & Walgreen's when I can get to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...