cheap gift bag things?

i am in the process of filling goodie bags for dd's bday party ....I hit dollar spot at target hard when it went 75% off.

Always have good luck at the craft stores for some reason. Like Joanns has 50% off clearence and bought a bunch of the foam little keychain/picture frame kits for really low prices.

http://sav-on-wholesale.com/cart/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=16007

10% Off Coupon Code: 2007Jan

Type the above coupon code "2007Jan" in the coupon code box at time of check out and we will deduct 10% off your order. If you forget to use your coupon code email us at [email protected] and we will adjust your order manually.

Also put you were referred by: Laporte Supply and get a free gift with your order

(please note I don't get any referral credit or anything for this, I typically resell from them)

I buy all party supplies on Ebay. Most are from Oriental Trading, but sellers offer them cheaper, and you can pick the quantities you need. Many of the sellers can put together a custom package of the things you want in the quantities you need, then offer them together to save shipping.

http://sav-on-wholesale.com/cart/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=16007

10% Off Coupon Code: 2007Jan

Type the above coupon code "2007Jan" in the coupon code box at time of check out and we will deduct 10% off your order. If you forget to use your coupon code email us at [email protected] and we will adjust your order manually.

Also put you were referred by: Laporte Supply and get a free gift with your order

(please note I don't get any referral credit or anything for this, I typically resell from them)

Great site!!! Thanks