Donkey Konga w/ two sets of bongos $14.99 shipped. Extra Bongos $4.99 shipped.

formernyer

NO S/H SURCHARGE THIS TIME (even though it says it in the listing).

Gamestop now has Donkey Konga with bonus bongos for $14.99 and extra sets of bongos are $4.99.

Enter code SAVER at checkout for the free s/h.

I ordered the game and two extra sets of bongos (so I'd have 4 sets of bongos total). My total came to just over $27 shipped, including tax.

http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ntt=donkey+konga&N=0&find.x=41&find.y=3

Darnit. I didn't do my homework. I *assumed* that this was a game which could be played by up to 4 players, since most games are that way and my kids almost always have friends over. I ordered the two extra set of bongos (so now I have 4 total) and then read the details after I placed the order.

THIS IS A ONE PLAYER GAME!

It's not worth the hassle of contacting them to cancel the other two bongos because it's only $10 and I'm guessing that the "no s/h surcharge" is an error. Oh well...next time I know to read first, LOL.

When I applied the SAVER code I got this message:

Discount: Free Value Shipping on your next order. Excludes consoles & console bundles. Only one offer per order. Applied at checkout....It didn't take it off this order, so I am just going tp pick mine up in the store ( it's the same price in store), but thank you for the find.

Did you go all the to the end of the checkout process? Here's my confirmation...

Order Contents:

Description Qty Amount

----------------------------------------------------- --- ----------

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat with 2nd Set of Bongos FREE! 1 $14.99

Donkey Konga Bongo 2 $9.98

Subtotal : $24.97

Tax : $2.43

Handling : $0.00

Grand Total : $27.40

Darnit. I didn't do my homework. I *assumed* that this was a game which could be played by up to 4 players, since most games are that way and my kids almost always have friends over. I ordered the two extra set of bongos (so now I have 4 total) and then read the details after I placed the order.

THIS IS A ONE PLAYER GAME!

It's not worth the hassle of contacting them to cancel the other two bongos because it's only $10 and I'm guessing that the "no s/h surcharge" is an error. Oh well...next time I know to read first, LOL.

The Jungle Beat game is one player, but Donkey Konga 2 can play up to 4 (although I think on just 2 bongos). They have it used for $12.99 if you want to make use of at least one of those extra bongos! It's nice to have back up bongos (hee) anyway!

Thanks...I ended up having to order it as both stores close to my home were out of it. I did what you said and went all the way through and it did take off the shipping of $2.99 so in the end I paid $14.99 + .75 tax = $15.74..

Thanks again.......

Donkey Konga 2 allows use of up to 4 sets of bongos . Not sure about donkey konga 1.

Thanks, I was worried after reading a previous post. I bought two sets of this deal so I have 4 total bongos..now I just have to find a good deal on Donkey Konga 2.