Photoball Ornament

I'm looking for a photoball ornament... what I'd like to do is get one for my mom with each of the grandkids baby pictures and dates of birth... I want the round one with the picture printed on it not the round ones with a flat front. Has anyone seen them..

Here is an example

http://cgi.ebay.com/PERSONALIZED-PHOTO-CHRISTMAS-ORNAMENT-BABY-FAMILY-PET_W0QQitemZ6582794502QQihZ012QQcategoryZ148QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

He's the best deal I've found so far.. anyone see them any cheaper?

Our Walmart has them in the photo department and I think they run around $7.00 each, there were more round then the ones you have pictured here. I would think most photo labs would and you may find a coupon for them. May be worth a try to do it local and not have to pay shipping on them. I have looked at these but have never seen them done, will you post if you do them and let us know how well it worked.

I've been looking everywhere... our Walmart doesn't have them, nor does Walmart on line..they all have the round ones with a flat front, and the round ones that you insert a picture in, but not the round ones with the photo actually printed on the ball. (Now the photo place in Walmart where they take your picture did have them, but you could not use your own pictures, they had to take them. (and they all said 2006 on them) If I find them I'll let you know..

Thanks!! The first and last are what I'm looking for, but I think the guy I found on ebay is probably going to be the cheapest