Gevalia $10 coffeemaker deals

Linbil5987

Here are 2 different Gevalia coffeemaker deals for only $10.

Dual Mug coffeemaker + two half pounds of coffee for $10 shipped.

Use code 113014

12 cup Programmable Stainless Steel coffeemaker + four half pounds of coffee $10 shipped.

Use code 110894

They will continue to send you the coffee so if you do not want to continue with the program you must cancel. You can cancel by just emailing them.

http://www.gevalia.com/Gevalia/continuity/enroll/differentoffer.aspx

Has anyone tried the 2 mug machine? Is it like a normal drip style that uses disposable filters ? Are the filters easy to find or do you have to buy their special brand? Can you make 2 different kinds of coffee simultaneously? Does it make decent coffee? I'd love to get one for my parents. My mom drinks decaf and my dad prefers strong roasts. The small size would be perfect!

Has anyone tried the 2 mug machine? Is it like a normal drip style that uses disposable filters ? Are the filters easy to find or do you have to buy their special brand? Can you make 2 different kinds of coffee simultaneously? Does it make decent coffee? I'd love to get one for my parents. My mom drinks decaf and my dad prefers strong roasts. The small size would be perfect!

I bought this for my 16yr DS for Christmas as he is the only one in our house that drinks coffee. He loves it. To try to answer some of your questions:

It is a drip style that uses cone filters that you can get at walmart. It makes on mug at a time and I'm pretty sure you can make 2 different kinds at once as each side has it's own filter etc (although I'm not 100% sure) but it seems as if you should be able to. Doesn't take too long to brew either.As I said, we don't drink coffee, but DS loves it! We would never let him have a coffe pot due to the hassle but figured this one is perfect.

My dh has had this for almost a year now. He loves it.

You use #2 cone coffee filters which you can buy at the grocery store.

The one I ordered came quickly too, but have since contacted them and they are sending a replacement because mine is defective. The carafe stays hot even when the machine isn't turned on. Also the water pours out as soon as the carafe is set on the burner before even setting the auto button or turning on the machine. Instantly comes out hot though! I always love their stuff so hopefully that was a rate instance of a problem.

I ordered mine this weekend and never received any confirmation. The money has come out of my account but I have not heard anything. I did email them but am still waiting.

Did you receive a confirmation email of your order? I logged on the website and it shows no order placed?

I didn't get conf of the order I did this weekend. When I decided to go back and just re-do the order just now ... code 110894 for the boxes has been changed. Now it's $14.95 with 2 boxes and a measuring spoon.

TO: Linbil5987 - Where did you originally get the offer? Was there an expiration?

Just orderd also! :gdlicklips: Question, I didn't notice it anywhere - can we order more than one of these deals. Doesn't seem like it, but I didn't notice a limit. However, it seemed set up for only that order. ???

Nope you can't. I lived on my own and ordered one, talked my step-mom into getting one. Then after school I moved in with them temporarily and as soon as I changed my address to my parents address they cancelled my step-mom's order! I called and tried to explain the situation and they basically said too bad one offer per household.

I didn't get conf of the order I did this weekend. When I decided to go back and just re-do the order just now ... code 110894 for the boxes has been changed. Now it's $14.95 with 2 boxes and a measuring spoon.

TO: Linbil5987 - Where did you originally get the offer? Was there an expiration?

The deal for the dual mug coffee maker was something I posted back in December.

The deal for the 12 cup coffee maker was from another board. There was no expiration date posted.

Just as a side note, Gevalia just recently changed their shipping policy/pricing. Instead of charging per box of coffee for shipping, they now charge a flat fee per order for all the coffee you want shipped at once. I through the letter away I guess, but I think they now charge $5.95 for 1-? boxes of coffee.

PER414 10% off $60 or more

R2C100 10% off most purchases

PER005 15% off $75 or more

R2B400 15% off $75 or more

ENG155 15% off $80 or more

PER016 15% off $85 or more

PER009 15% off and free shipping on orders over $70

PER022 15% off orders over $85

PER021 Free Shipping & Handling on orders over $85

PER428 Free Shipping on $60 or more

PER515 Free Shipping on $60 or more

S2U008 Free shipping on $75 or more