Gymboree help

My special needs child needs specific clothing, and I have had good luck with Gymboree. Only problem is that it is REALLY expensive. Any way my son could get clothing cheaper from them? Good times to get sales, things like that. He is very small for his age, and Gymboree clothing has a much better fit for him. Help!:elmo:

I buy my daughter Gymboree 99% of the time. I usually take advantage of Gymbucks which is a promo they have a few times a year. Spend a certain amount and get a certain amount of Gymbucks to use on your next visit.

Also, Gymboree has great clearances. Just towards spring. They put out their winter stuff on clearance. Same with before school. They usually have racks of dresses, etc for half off. At least mine does.

Other than that, have you checked Ebay? I've bought tons of new with tags items from there. Not bad pricing either.

Assuming you aren't opposed to second-hand merchandise, you can get amazing deals on Gymboree clothing at Goodwill. The merchandise tags are all color-coded. Every week one color is discounted to $.99 on Wednesday (all clothing and shoes). If you get there as soon as they open the doors on Wednesdays you can get some awesome deals. This is when the eBayers and consignment store owners are there buying for inventory, so you really need to get there when they open. If you can't get there early on Wednesday, you might as well just wait until the following Monday. The selection won't be as good, but that same color will now be 10/$5.

Assuming you aren't opposed to second-hand merchandise, you can get amazing deals on Gymboree clothing at Goodwill. The merchandise tags are all color-coded. Every week one color is discounted to $.99 on Wednesday (all clothing and shoes). If you get there as soon as they open the doors on Wednesdays you can get some awesome deals. This is when the eBayers and consignment store owners are there buying for inventory, so you really need to get there when they open. If you can't get there early on Wednesday, you might as well just wait until the following Monday. The selection won't be as good, but that same color will now be 10/$5.

That's good to know. I didn't know that. We just got a Goodwill store a few months back, but I have not been impressed with them. I think their prices are way too high. For example, there was a used air mattress for $20. No thanks.

That's good to know. I didn't know that. We just got a Goodwill store a few months back, but I have not been impressed with them. I think their prices are way too high. For example, there was a used air mattress for $20. No thanks.

I would almost never pay full price in a Goodwill. It's a ripoff considering I get most clothing brand new from Old Navy and Children's Place for next to nothing. There are times when Goodwill can be great though...they get something really expensive and don't realize it, so they price it just like everything else and then it ends up on a $.99 rack.