Kmart Clearance yet????

jerseygurl

I think Kmart went 75% off today, but DO watch the pricing! Many gift sets, food and cologne and such were mixed in with the 75% off, but were not scanning in that way. But that said we did pick up some holographic lights (train and penguins), they still had a bunch of trees, lots of cards and the usual stuff too. Check the Glade candles for Christmas scents. Some rang up 75% off, some didn't.

I'm not sure if all Kmarts do this but the one I go to does if something doesn't ring up at the correct price you receive an extra $3 off or the item for free if it's under $3. I bought a cordless vacuum that had the sale sticker on it for $49.99 but it rang up at $54.99 and the manager came over and told me it was an old sticker but I still received that price because it was displayed and another $3 off because it was advertised wrong. This also happened on their Day of Thanksgiving sale. Of course when a pair of maternity pants rang up for $1.99 instead of $31.99 I kept my mouth shut.:smirk:

I'm not sure if all Kmarts do this but the one I go to does if something doesn't ring up at the correct price you receive an extra $3 off or the item for free if it's under $3. I bought a cordless vacuum that had the sale sticker on it for $49.99 but it rang up at $54.99 and the manager came over and told me it was an old sticker but I still received that price because it was displayed and another $3 off because it was advertised wrong. This also happened on their Day of Thanksgiving sale. Of course when a pair of maternity pants rang up for $1.99 instead of $31.99 I kept my mouth shut.:smirk:

*lol* I had something like that happen once. I pointed it out to the manager, and he took the three bucks off in addition to the lower price *lol*

My Kmart said they went 75% but most things were not... wrapping paper, boxes and lights of course but everything else was really 40-50% it was aggravating because they didn't make it clear what was what and you had to scan everything...

Wonder if it has occurred to Sr. Mgmt that that's why nobody shops at Kmart. I was in Walmart today they had not even a 1/4 of an aisle of Christmas decorations left (a lot of toys). Heck they are ready for Valentines Day.

Our K-mart is only 75% on trees and large outside items. Everything else is 40-50% off, I cannot see how they expect sell it at that price! I thought I ran into a great buy on slipper socks. They were marked 50% off and were marked 2.99 each OR 2/4.00 the way I think that would make them 2/2.00 and that is great price the way I always wear them out! BUT, they would not sell them to me that way, Said they were 2.99 making them now 1.50 each!!! I was so mad that I left the poor girl and manager standing there with 30.00 plus dollars worth of voids to do, OH and then I went to Target, got the same items for about 6.00 less!!! I should have just went to Target first, but K-Mart is closer...but I will not go back.

Our Kmart is a very old rundown store, even if they had a toy on clearance, they probably only have 1 or 2 available. It's went downhill even more since we got a Sears Grand. I never go there on BF anymore, they only have a couple of each item that is advertised for that morning. Does anyone else have the same problems?

• 3 weeks later...

Today Kmart had an additional 50% off the already 50% clearance priced toys...

Got 2 Cranium games for adults about pop culture for $9.00;

A Raven game for $4.50.

They had a lot of smaller children's toys, but my kids are older so I did not price those, but they appeared to be good deals. I remember seeing several Dora and Fisher Price items ....

Any news on Kmart? I was there a few days ago and they had tons of stuff left but only 30-50% OFF. I would love to catch them at 75% or more off before they are picked over.

NOTHING AT KAMRT HERE IN BUFFALO NEW YORK, THEY ARE THE LAST ONE TO GIVE ANY THING AWAY AT 75%, ITS NOT ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORES HERE :fluffy:

I went to Kmart and came out with a few Christams items for 10 cents each. They just put the remaining Christmas stuff on a cart under a piece of paper that read 10 cents. I also found a container of saran wrap that had a "festive" appearance; so, I got that for 10 cents too. All clearance is an addtional 50% off the lowest price. I got my brother a Simpsons sleep set (pants and t-shirt) for 7 dollars.

Wow!!!

Do you folks happen to have the SKU# for the dining set and the toddler bed? I would run to the store rightaway to get 'em!

The Spongebob toddler bed set is 7 56942 18265 5. $3.50 seems to be a regular clearance price on the toddler sets; I got the princess one about 4 months ago for the same price.

KMart in Savannah, GA is marking down baby stuff. They have not marked it down a ton, but they are slowly marking it down (high chairs, travel systems, car seats, baby monitors, pull ups and a few other items) I managed to snag a good deal.

They had a top of the line baby monitor marked down to $40. However, one of them was priced $2.99. It rang up $40 still so I told the cashier it was marked $2.99 so that is what I paid for it! :)