70% off at JoAnns!

katiesmommy01

I went in for some yarn today and found lots of great stuff for 50%-75% off! Christmas stuff was 70% off and there was lots of great stuff left...also if you are into scrapbooking...lots of kits/paper/materials for next to nothing...I got a huge kit for $5...normally it was like $25Good luck!

Thanks so much for posting this! I stopped there today to see what, if any, scrapbooking stuff they had, and for $23, I got two of the 12x12 books with the embellishments (sounds like the same thing you picked up, as they were like $4.97), a card making kit, and two mini album kits (also come with embellishments)! :eyepoppin I figured I can surely find someone to give the 12x12 kit to! Now I'm chomping at the bit to go to the other JoAnn's that's 15 miles away, just to see what they have! :D

Ours was picked clean in scrapbooking. They had about 4 billion of the Stack 5 and photo stack 2, a few mismatched stamps, some open pens, and 3 empty paper trays. Ours usually has pretty good stuff, just very limited selection. Now there is nothing left but the empty pegs with a clearance sticker on them. I think that was to make me really upset when I saw what I missed.

Ours was picked clean in scrapbooking. They had about 4 billion of the Stack 5 and photo stack 2, a few mismatched stamps, some open pens, and 3 empty paper trays. Ours usually has pretty good stuff, just very limited selection. Now there is nothing left but the empty pegs with a clearance sticker on them. I think that was to make me really upset when I saw what I missed.

That sucks! I've never been to the one here where I live (I've only lived here a couple of years, and I go to the one up in NY where my family lives, because it's AWESOME!), and I went the day after Christmas and loaded up on 50% off stuff, including storage stuff. The one here kinda sucks (their scrapbooking department is probably less than 1/4 of the size of the one I go to in NY)...I don't know if the one that's about 15 miles up the road would be any better...I've been past it, and it looks like it's bigger, so if I can't get there this weekend, I may go on Monday, just to see (it's certainly not like I need any more scrapbooking stuff, as I have tons and hardly have time, but I just can't resist!!)...

tjarena, thanks for the tip. I probably will wait, since I just got that other stuff yesterday...it's not like I need any more of the same stuff right now, or else I could've bought more then. I'll see what's left after 90%, and go from there...