Burgundy Full/King Duvet Set $5.99 shipped w/ Amazon Prime

formernyer

Burgundy heavy weight flannel duvet cover with two standard shams. Looks like this is the only color/size available.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I5ITVE/002-6845156-7597662

I ordered for business inventory...purchased 21 of them and used 25% off Amazon wishcertificate, plus $25/$125 with code CLEAROUT. Grand total came to $69.34 shipped for 21 sets (2-day shipping via amazon prime)

I bought my son a set of flannel snowman sheets for 9.99 from amazon.com . He slept on them 1 week and the fabric began to split on the pillowcase. Very poor quality. I didn't expect high quality but they should last longer than a week! I am going to contact Amazon about my order. Hope your flannel purchase is better than mine.

I bought my son a set of flannel snowman sheets for 9.99 from amazon.com . He slept on them 1 week and the fabric began to split on the pillowcase. Very poor quality. I didn't expect high quality but they should last longer than a week! I am going to contact Amazon about my order. Hope your flannel purchase is better than mine.

gosh I am so sorry you had trouble with yours :( we got some during the sale and so far so good :)

are those the Pike Street sheets? I got some of those too...2 sets of twin and 1 set of full....they've been washed and used for a couple of weeks now with no problems...guess we got lucky!

Us too. We love ours. We decided to get the lighter color (ecru) and have had not one problem with them. They have been washed several times now and used for almost 2 months. They are so soft and warm! Sorry for those of you who got bad batches but I can't complain about mine.

We've bought six sets total of the pike street flannels. They are awesome. We got a tiny hole in the bottom of our queen size top sheet, but we have a dog and cat that sometimes play too rough so I'm not sure if it is the sheets or the brats that live with us. :) I wouldn't hesitate to buy more. Actually, I'm plannin on buying sheet sets as christmas presents for next year if I get them super cheap again.