Christmas trees @ Sears 75% off!

ashemgra

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/search.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&keyword=Christmas+trees&cat=Christmas+Trees+%26+Decorations&vertical=LAWN

if link doesn't work go to sears and do a search for christmas trees it will come up!

trees as low as 19.97! or get a $299.99 tree for $74.97! I did this last year and LOVED my new tree this year!

also some christmas decorations available for 50% off!

i'm really wanting one of those slim pre-lit trees - but it doesn't say if i have to put each individual branch into the center pole - or if it's made like the umbrella type one i have now that has three parts and already have all the branches on each part - so that you just put the three main parts together and then fluff. I don't want the kind where each branch has to be put into the correct hole on the trunk - please advise..

i'm really wanting one of those slim pre-lit trees - but it doesn't say if i have to put each individual branch into the center pole - or if it's made like the umbrella type one i have now that has three parts and already have all the branches on each part - so that you just put the three main parts together and then fluff. I don't want the kind where each branch has to be put into the correct hole on the trunk - please advise..

From what I have seen, pre-lit trees usually have 2-4 sections that click into place. I have not seen one yet that was pre-lit and color coded (putting the branches in one by one). That kind of kills the purpose of having it pre-lit. You can always call Sears.com and ask the reps and they may know. But remember....these are great prices and they may not last long. ;)

I bought one of these yesterday instore in Fort Wayne, They are 7 1/2 feet and are in three sections, looks very easy to put up and has 400 lights on it. I payed 34.00 for it. Pretty good deal, I thought:)

Does anyone have or have seen the GE 7 ft. Just Cut Sheared Balsam, Clear Lights that is on sale - does it look full and real?? I have never had a artificial tree but my asthma really bothered me this year with our real tree. Anyone know if Sears ever goes to 90% off??? Thanks - this is a great board.

Kelly:)