Lane Bryant / Woman Within - Save 30% off any Single Item Through 1/31 @ Lane Bryant

Brad

http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/tplimage?lid=41000000012871101&pubid=21000000000039085

Lane Bryant Catalog is changing to Woman Within. New name, same great comfort in sizes to 44W! To celebrate this great event, take 30% off 1 item through January 31, 2007. Use code LB7461 at checkout.

Lane Bryant / Woman Within - Save 30% off any Single Item Through 1/31 @ Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant Catalog is DIFFERENT from Lane Bryant DOT COM. Just a heads up. I just freaked out cause i had ordered from lanebryant.com just a few days ago and tried to log in at lanebryantcatalog.com and they didn't recognize me! :eyepoppin Guess i have to register at BOTH places now. :tired:

Thanks for the awesome sale, Brad! :P

SAVE 50% AT LANEBRYANTCATALOG.COM WITH CODE LB5705 (on one item)!!!! :woot2: expires 1.23.07

Mainstreet Blues® Wide-leg J-pocket Jean $14.88

MEDIUM STONE WASH, Qty: 1

Mainstreet Blues®

Cargo pants with L-pockets one zip pocket $7.15

MEDIUM STONEWASH, Qty: 1

Merchandise Subtotal:

$32.76

Promotional Savings:

($10.73)

Estimated Sales Tax:

$0.00

Estimated Shipping:

$6.99

*Your Subtotal: $29.02

You don't get free SHIPPING. You get a free UPGRADE to express shipping. My shipping cost $5.99, but it would've cost an ADDITIONAL $7.99 to get it to express shipping. With the code, it only cost $5.99 TOTAL.

Its not for Lane Bryant.com, its only for Lane Bryant CATALOG (like you said)