Old Navy Sale - save 50% or more + $5 shipping

webstermd

Old Navy is having a 50% sale and more. My shopping cart has a very nice mens button down shirt reg 24.50 on sale for 5.97!! Even have sizes up to XXXL available! A few pull overs that are reg 24.50 on sale for 5.97 also. Check out the baby stuff also! Plus $5 shipping, which is hard to beat.

Some great deals, Thank You.

Edit: For the record, some of the items are starting to be out of stock. I had a few pullovers in my cart and when I went to checkout they were removed do to lack of availability in that size. I went back and readded them and was able to get one of the two styles, but the other was oos. Just a heads up to not waste too much time thinking like I did. I got some great deals on shirts but the jacket I wanted was deleted from my cart. I'll check out the real store tomorrow and see if they have anything comparable to it.

Visit your local store. You are highly likely to find more sizes available there. I purchased 4 full bags of clothing for my brother, and I spent just under 100 bucks...I came out with 25+ items. I recommend the men's slippers marked down to 3 dollars and change and the men's sleep pants, also for 3 dollars and some change. There were also many men's thick sleep pants that were 6.99. I purchased many men's hooded sweatshirts for 5.97. For some reason, the female pajama sets were not marked down as much as the male pants. Most of those were 6.99 or 11.99...still a good deal. The footballs and soccer balls were 75% (came to a dollar and some change)off yesterday but marked down only 50% today. There were racks of Christmas (female) shirts for 3 dollars and change. They are somewhat thin but will work great under a sweater.

Thanks for the info. Went and bought 3 shirts for gifts. 2 dress shirts for $5.97 each and 1 "Old Navy" sweatshirt pullover in XXL $9.99. looks like they are selling out fast because the color that I wanted was removed from my cart before checking out?:( I had to go back and pick a different color but the same style and size were available.

They cancelled one of my items today quoting out of stock... which is frustrating because that was the main item that I wanted and without it I probably wouldnt have ordered. So just watch out, they took some items out of my cart yesterday night just before checkout and then removed another one after I paid.

Hey everyone,

Remember when they had the 2.50 shirts and cancelled a majority of the orders, claiming they were out of stock? Well, I was so ticked off by their dishonesty that I called back a second time asking them to first tell me if certain shirts were in stock. Once the man said that the shirts were in stock, I presented a 2-minute speech on how I felt betrayed/deceived by Old Navy, and how they tried to essentially screw me and others who ordered these shirts by cancelling most of the orders and, in many cases, just leaving one shirt on the order so that we would have to pay more for shipping than the item itself. Eventually, the Old Navy representative re-placed my order for the shirts and I received them today, 2.50 each. They sent me the wrong size for one of the shirts, but oh well. At least I finally got them.

It only took me about 5 minutes to find everything I wanted to get for my 18 month old daughter and when I went to checkout half of it was taken off my order and said to be oos. I decided not to even place the order after that. I'm going to go see what they have at my local store.