Cheap Bedskirt/ Dust Ruffle

Where can I find one of these for cheap? Like $5-$10.

My son has the Thomas the Tank Engine bedding, and I am not spending $24 for the dust ruffle. He has the set sold at Walmart (Thomas' Bedtime Express), but they do not carry this.

I am thinking I could just get him a blue one or even red to match the accents in his room.

I was surprised at how much even plain ones cost. Surely some store out there sells them for a less? I've looked at Value City, Family Dollar, and all the big discount stores. I need a twin size. Please help! TIA

I would look on line at places like Brylanehome, Domestications, abcdistributing. Ebay would be a good choice for this type item... here is a navy blue one ... looks like it would ship for about $5, so total would be about $10 now unless it bids higher:

http://cgi.ebay.com/InStyle-Bright-Navy-Bedskirt-TWIN-pretty-blue-color_W0QQitemZ190066975164QQihZ009QQcategoryZ20447QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I had to go look and see what the set looks like. I actually think it might be cuter with just a solid color (red IMO ;)) bedskirt. Just keep your eyes out for the clearance isles. With spring coming up all of the bold fall/winter colors will be put away. I checked on eBay for a red twin but the cheapest price there would still put you at almost $20 shipped.

Thanks for the link to the one on ebay. I'll keep an eye on it today.

My mom suggested the same thing with getting a regular flat sheet (I was trying to convince her into sewing one for me lol). My son's bed sits higher than most as it was part of a bunk bed, so I think I'd need a king sheet. I'm going to check out some discount stores later today. Thanks for the ideas. :)

I still don't understand why they are so pricey though. :confused: