Bestbuy 75% on PSP and XBOX games and accessories

tablsu

What game did you get? Do you remember any other titles that were marked down?

I got World Series poker for PSP. I'm not sure of all of the games but I know there was World championship poker for PSP and several others. For XBOX there was 3 different versions of Dance Dance Revolution, Karaoke, and other titles that I am unsure of .

Thanks for the post!

Is this goin on for other regions also??? I am looking for some games for quite a while and couldn't find any good deals of them~~ :eyepoppin

I'm not sure. The BB near me has a rack of 75%off items right when you walk in the door.

man... i just check out my local BB... and with no luck~ :( they don't have this sale... i guess its just for ur region specific :yuck:

I am sorry. I have 2 BB's in my area and I am going to go to the other one after lunch and see if they have the same sale. It could just be that this particular BB was trying to get rid of stock that wasn't selling very well.

I am sorry. I have 2 BB's in my area and I am going to go to the other one after lunch and see if they have the same sale. It could just be that this particular BB was trying to get rid of stock that wasn't selling very well.

yea~ i guess so~ :mad:

but don't worri... it is worth a try anyways~ :yup: