Personalized necklace? Help!

I just knocked my daughter's personalized necklace into a flushing toilet. :eek: I was too late to retrieve it. :yuck: Any idea where I can get a necklace with a handpainted name on it?? I have looked online but so far, I haven't had any luck finding anything. The flushed one was heart-shaped with tiny flowers around the edges and her name in the middle. Help! It wouldn't have to be exactly the same, just something with her name since we can never find her name pre-printed on anything.

I just knocked my daughter's personalized necklace into a flushing toilet. :eek: I was too late to retrieve it. :yuck: Any idea where I can get a necklace with a handpainted name on it?? I have looked online but so far, I haven't had any luck finding anything. The flushed one was heart-shaped with tiny flowers around the edges and her name in the middle. Help! It wouldn't have to be exactly the same, just something with her name since we can never find her name pre-printed on anything.

Jewelry making is my hobby and I would like to offer my talent to you.

PM me with your daughters name - I don't know about the handpainted part, but I have alpha beads and can spell anything!! Let me know what colors were dominant and how old she is... and about how long you think the necklace may have been.

I can't promise a two day turn around, but I can get to it within a week or so.

:wizard: - Kara

Jewelry making is my hobby and I would like to offer my talent to you.

PM me with your daughters name - I don't know about the handpainted part, but I have alpha beads and can spell anything!! Let me know what colors were dominant and how old she is... and about how long you think the necklace may have been.

I can't promise a two day turn around, but I can get to it within a week or so.

:wizard: - Kara

That is sooo nice of you! :gdhug1: