Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Very very hard to find in most locations. They are packaged together in plastic and not supposed to be sold off the shelf, but individually in the cafe part. They dont have the reg outter packageing so when they scan it hits on one of the individual boxes upcs and charges you the price of a single serving box out of the cafe.

We really need a sticky explaining this to all the newbies, since this question is asked so much

Good luck everyone out there searching for the MM's

Yes, I said that too. I don't know if Brad reads this message board much, but it would be nice to get a nice little piece on the juice boxes added somewhere. They are always 10 packs, but never the OJ. They are usually Apple, Grape or Punch. They usually stock 15 packs and they have a big 15 on the front. These don't say 15 or 10, so they stand out somewhat when you look. They are sometimes in behind the other packs, too. But they show up randomly, and you have to check every time you go if you hope to find them. I find them about once a month, but sometimes more or less often.

Anyone found the Dora the Explorere Toddler bed set - flat sheet, sheet, blanket and pillow? They were down to $24.99 - mine was hidden until it went down more....but it is gone now!

I saw my store had one Thomas and one Dora set left, still marked at $24.99 (cuyahoga Falls, OH)

Yes they went down last week. My store had 1 but it's only a d7. It's their lower end. I was hoping for %50 but I think someone bought it. I can't understand why Target's web doesn't have it listed as an Animal???? Has anyone purchased this pink model???:confused:

It's NOT "The Animal" version, that's why. It truly is the bare bones, bottom of the line Dyson. That's why...

Had a good target day in Wayne NJ!

I usually avoid going there because of the traffic,

but I got more bulbs for 3.xx and also a tent was marked down for 12.xx from 49.99! I also got an Eddie Bauer camp cooking kit (makes waffles!) for 7.44. I also got a Phillips mini home theater system that was 172.99 at 50% off. It was hard for me to buy it at 50% but dh has been wanting one so I caved.

There were also some 16 piece china sets that were marked down to 14.97 from 59.99. I didn't buy them though, the pattern wasn't for me.

It was VERY hard for me to walk away from the china. Does anyone else have a hard time walking away from a deal even if you know that you won't use it and have no one to give it to? My husband says that I will soon need to deal with my "problem" as it's getting out of hand...

Although, he wasn't complaining about the theater system that I bought!:tongue1:

I reported that they went 75% a week ago monday.

In Wyomissing, PA, they are still only 30%, and there was one Dora one left, but multiple Dora/Diego fitted sheet/pillowcase packs...found a Diego set at 75% off (last one), in Lancaster, PA last night, as well as the fitted sheet/pillowcase packs and nightlights...I'm in upstate NY today, and they are still only 30% off here...saw one Thomas and one Diego, and again, multiple fitted sheet/pillowcase packs and several Diego nightlights...

In Wyomissing, PA, they are still only 30%, and there was one Dora one left, but multiple Dora/Diego fitted sheet/pillowcase packs...found a Diego set at 75% off (last one), in Lancaster, PA last night, as well as the fitted sheet/pillowcase packs and nightlights...I'm in upstate NY today, and they are still only 30% off here...saw one Thomas and one Diego, and again, multiple fitted sheet/pillowcase packs and several Diego nightlights...

That is SO crazy! I hate it when they are SO out of sync from store to store! All our local stores have done the markdown and the stuff is long gone. On the other hand, the also pulled it off the shelves completely for about a month beforehand. I thought that was weird in itself. Then they showed up again and were marked 30% off. They went straight to 75% from there.

Weird I just watched John and Kate Plus 8 in Wyomissing, PA and thought what an odd name for a town~:cheesy: Cool :)

I found the Dora toddler pillowcase and fitted sheet set for $3.74. There were several sets left. These were on an endcap near towels, not by the children's bedding. Dollar Spot had a lot of Cars stuff, Hello Kitty and some Disney Princess items out...would be good for anyone having a birthday party.

It was VERY hard for me to walk away from the china. Does anyone else have a hard time walking away from a deal even if you know that you won't use it and have no one to give it to? My husband says that I will soon need to deal with my "problem" as it's getting out of hand...

OMG YES YES YES!!!!!!! I have 2 soft serve ice cream makers sitting here! I have no one to give the second one too. My house if full of crap that the price was too good not to buy even though I didn't need or want it. There has to be help for people like us. Some sort of 12 step program for people that just can't pass up a deal that is too good, whether or not you need the it. I just don't know if I could make it to the program it might interefer with my shopping!

OMG YES YES YES!!!!!!! I have 2 soft serve ice cream makers sitting here! I have no one to give the second one too. My house if full of crap that the price was too good not to buy even though I didn't need or want it. There has to be help for people like us. Some sort of 12 step program for people that just can't pass up a deal that is too good, whether or not you need the it. I just don't know if I could make it to the program it might interefer with my shopping!

My program is my DH. :rolleyes: He just rolls his eyes and asks me where I think I am going to store item X in our tiny little house. I have finally given in and am able to pass up that stuff. I really wanted one of those soft serve dealies but I knew what would happen if I brought it home...oh well

Found some baby clearance 75% off today.. Alot of the Pooh bear baby / toddler clothes on clearance 75% off.. I didnt find much I wanted but did find a few articles for the baby niece..

All the baby Graco Family Tree stuff was gone.. I had just checked on Saturday and still only 30% off.. and today.. all gone?? Thats just insane!!

Found a few good deals today:

Acoustic Guitar, reg $129.99, paid $14.98 (89%off); dpci 057 12 0034

I can't find the exact one online but it's a lot like this one:

http://www.target.com/Silvertone-Dreadnought-Acoustic-Guitar-Natural/dp/B000189NSQ/ref=sc_ri_3/602-5214419-7120621

Eddie Bauer Garment Bag, reg $79.99, paid $10.04 (88%off); dpci 069 04 0403

http://www.target.com/Eddie-Bauer-Oxford-Garment-Bag/dp/B000WV98IW/sr=1-20/qid=1194888585/ref=sr_1_20/602-5214419-7120621?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=1038600&rh=k%3Aeddie%20bauer%2Cn%3A319781011&page=2

Lego Aqua Raiders, reg $4.99, paid .64 cents (88% off); dpci 204 00 0687

http://www.target.com/LEGO-Aqua-Raiders-Treasure-Hunter/dp/B000GD7Z0Y/sr=1-3/qid=1194888053/ref=sr_1_3/602-5214419-7120621?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Aaqua%20raider&page=1

xbox360 - Command & Conquer $14.98 (75% off)

xbox360 - Shrek the Third $7.48 (75% off)

GameCube - Animal Crossing $13.98 (30% off)

Guest online_assistan
anyone else notice that target is really compacting clearance like they are trying to downsize it? I am wondering if x-mas room is needed and they are trying to minimize clearance though just a thought I guess. About 2 months ago it was crazy how much stuff was clearanced.... hmmmmmmmm

Do you have a DPCI for the golf set? Sounds like something for my Godson. He's only almost 3 but he's gone through the plastic ones and loves them so much that his Mom wants to get him a real set!

I'm sorry I don't have it. My husband threw away the box after I got it home. He throws away EVERYTHING.

I found a description online, I hope this helps.

http://store.platinumgalleria.com/tommy-armour-ram-g-force-jr-junior-kids-golf-set.html

I have been having that problem too.

that happens most often when the item isn't sold online as well as in the store. Sometimes, if you think it should be in both places, it is worth a trip to Amazon.com to get the ASIN. Find the exact item on Amazon, copy the ASIN number, and enter it instead of the DPCI number. Sometimes it won't recognize either, though.

Hi all. This may have been mentioned but I wanted to add that the target website has the "find it at a target store" option now too for inventory. That way if someone doesn't post the DCPI you may be able to search for it and it's status at Target's site.

Not all items have that function though. I have noticed on some of the things I have been looking for that the option is there one day and not the next. It seems to be hit or miss but it is nice when it is on there to not have to go to another site to enter the info........

Do not rely on the web product locator.

It is not always updated. Many times a have seen items listed as available, then gone to the store & they were out of stock. With the high price of gas always have a backup plan to at least go home with something like free polly pockets or post it's so it's not a total loss.:D