Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

072-04-0012 This is model V2240. Regular price is $99.99. The one I picked up was 75% off making it $24.98, with an additional 30% off for a final price of $17.51. The other display model appliances were only marked 30% off.

Thank You. I was able to find it today, it was the LAST ONE they had.:cheesy:

Congrats on your find!

Our Target has been adding clearance items to the stationary endcap almost daily (I know, since I am there almost daily). Yesterday I found a 50 count printable baby invitations for $4.98 (75%).

The dollar spot was also stocked with the new Christmas items.

Congrats on your find!

Our Target has been adding clearance items to the stationary endcap almost daily (I know, since I am there almost daily). Yesterday I found a 50 count printable baby invitations for $4.98 (75%).

The dollar spot was also stocked with the new Christmas items.

Huh, well maybe I will make a Target run today, I need a few things anyway, but was going to wait until tomorrow. Maybe I'll manage to find a cute infant costume or two for cheap to save for next year.

But what am I supposed to do for detergent now? I have hard water, and the powder doesn't dissolve well. I understand the environmentalism thing about it, but really, this kinda stinks.

Huh, well maybe I will make a Target run today, I need a few things anyway, but was going to wait until tomorrow. Maybe I'll manage to find a cute infant costume or two for cheap to save for next year.

But what am I supposed to do for detergent now? I have hard water, and the powder doesn't dissolve well. I understand the environmentalism thing about it, but really, this kinda stinks.

Guest online_assistan

sometimes I feel weird going in everyday and just walking the endcaps... But I figure I can go shopping everyday cause I am buying true clearance priced items :) YEAHHHH

Happy Halloween Y'all:smart:

Guest online_assistan

sometimes I feel weird going in everyday and just walking the endcaps... But I figure I can go shopping everyday cause I am buying true clearance priced items :) YEAHHHH

Happy Halloween Y'all:smart:

I bought a Polaroid MP3 player today that not only plays songs but you can also play videos, view pictures and listen to FM radio. Reg price was $100 and I got it for $25. Strange part is that I just scanned it on Monday, hoping it had dropped from the marked price of $70, but it was still only 30% off. I had to run back in today and didn't expect it to have changed yet but for some reason I found myself taking it to the scanner. It skipped the 50% markdown and went straight to 75%, in the middle of the week. I really wanted this for dh for Christmas so I was thrilled to get it for only $25! DPCI 057 10 1428

I bought a Polaroid MP3 player today that not only plays songs but you can also play videos, view pictures and listen to FM radio. Reg price was $100 and I got it for $25. Strange part is that I just scanned it on Monday, hoping it had dropped from the marked price of $70, but it was still only 30% off. I had to run back in today and didn't expect it to have changed yet but for some reason I found myself taking it to the scanner. It skipped the 50% markdown and went straight to 75%, in the middle of the week. I really wanted this for dh for Christmas so I was thrilled to get it for only $25! DPCI 057 10 1428

Oh ok. I haven't went that direction yet. My kids go to school in that direction but I never paid close attention. We are off 142nd so it must not be too far.

I used to live @ 175 & Citrus in Surprise. :) Very nice area. I'm way down Bell now, but the name changes to Sun Valley PkWy.

There is also a Target at the US 60/Grand & Bell. I just hate going to that one, their customer service is horrible. Every time I try to pay my bill there they say they don't do that in the store -- but every other Target has let me pay bah to them!

ok. sorry. i digressed a bit. :)

keep me posted if ya'll see any kids stuff go clearanced. i can only make it up to a store 1x every 2 weeks or so.

Oh ok. I haven't went that direction yet. My kids go to school in that direction but I never paid close attention. We are off 142nd so it must not be too far.

I used to live @ 175 & Citrus in Surprise. :) Very nice area. I'm way down Bell now, but the name changes to Sun Valley PkWy.

There is also a Target at the US 60/Grand & Bell. I just hate going to that one, their customer service is horrible. Every time I try to pay my bill there they say they don't do that in the store -- but every other Target has let me pay bah to them!

keep me posted if ya'll see any kids stuff go clearanced. i can only make it up to a store 1x every 2 weeks or so.

I'm glad to know there are lots of people on here from this area. It's hard being new.

I went last night but didn't see too many clearance things. I am still trying to figure out the store. I will let you know if I see kid's stuff at the Surprise one. Do you need boys or girls or both?

I'm glad to know there are lots of people on here from this area. It's hard being new.

I went last night but didn't see too many clearance things. I am still trying to figure out the store. I will let you know if I see kid's stuff at the Surprise one. Do you need boys or girls or both?

Holy cow. Where in NE Ohio. I am south of Massillon Ohio. I would love to get my husband that MP3 Player. Where was it at? An end cap?

Holy cow. Where in NE Ohio. I am south of Massillon Ohio. I would love to get my husband that MP3 Player. Where was it at? An end cap?

New thread for November. I kept today's posts so the thread has something to start with and any discussion can continue in the new thread :)

Got a hot date tonight, Brad? You started November pretty early on the last day of October. Wish Target would start their Halloween Clearance that way! I really want to get a bunch of the Gladware and Glad bags and napkins!

How much will they be clearance? 30% or right to 75%?

They go 50% first. You can see the markdown schedule above. Holiday schedule applies. But I am going to go out on a limb and guess that they'll shorten the number of days at the 50% & 75% off level. It will depend on how quickly it moves, though. They are VERY anxious to get Christmas stuff out. They were already moving a bunch of stuff around this afternoon to prep for Christmas, so I think they may go 75% as early as Saturday to take advantage of the weekend traffic. I'm hoping, anyway. I don't really want any of the decorations or costumes. I really just want the household stuff, and I'll probably take it at 50% since it is still a big savings.

Okay guys. I'm going to brave my Target and try out this clearance shopping thing for the first time. Any advice for a Target newbie? You guys seem to always find such great stuff and I just can't hold out any longer.

Hit all the endcaps.. and look for the big Clearance signs.. and look for the little clearance aisle tags.. :)

They go 50% first. You can see the markdown schedule above. Holiday schedule applies. But I am going to go out on a limb and guess that they'll shorten the number of days at the 50% & 75% off level. It will depend on how quickly it moves, though. They are VERY anxious to get Christmas stuff out. They were already moving a bunch of stuff around this afternoon to prep for Christmas, so I think they may go 75% as early as Saturday to take advantage of the weekend traffic. I'm hoping, anyway. I don't really want any of the decorations or costumes. I really just want the household stuff, and I'll probably take it at 50% since it is still a big savings.

Went to target twice today.. they moved all the halloween decor to the front of the store and havent started to mark it down as of this evening at close.. but I will be heading there at 7am for some goodies!!

All of the racks in the back of the store are now filled with tons of christmas stuff.. so I know they want to get rid of all the halloween stuff asap.

I will probably post this in another freebie thread.. but I found this at Target..

Arm and Hammer laundry detergent or softener.. on the box it says "Try me free" which refers to their laundry sheets.. so I got a few of them.. up to 4.99 they will rebate!!

Yay!!