Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I bought the Hello Kitty digital camera reg $39.99 clearance $9.98. Does anyone own this? Do you think it will be a good camera for an 8 yr old?

Also, the Let's Ride Silver Buckle Stables PC game reg $19.99 clearance $9.98.

Will be a great holiday gifts for my GD. :yup:

camera #056130910

game #201010349

I grabbed two of the Sudoku For Kids games at 2.48 from 9.99 AND they have a 10.00 rebate in each one!! Nothing better than that!!!!

I think I saw those too, but, darn it, there is something on the outside that said the game must cost more than the rebate amount...:no:

Check your local goodwill! I tried to buy this black armoire at Target and all they had was the display. They wouldn't sell it to me and the next time I was at Target it was gone. Later that day I happened to be in the goodwill and there it was. There were several things from Target there too!

thank you I will try there

Does anyone know if they have black or navy pants on clearance? They don't necessarily have to be dressy. Even in the girls department. Like school uniform pants or anything else like that. TIA!

I also saw school uniforms 75% but they were at Penneys on their 50% off the clearance last week for 1.48 each. Maybe if they don't sell out they will lower the 2.99 price to $1.48.

I bought the Hello Kitty digital camera reg $39.99 clearance $9.98. Does anyone own this? Do you think it will be a good camera for an 8 yr old?

camera #056130910

game #201010349

I got the Hello Kitty Digital Camera too for $9.98, it was marked $19.98. I was so excited :eyepoppin that I grabbed the two that they had figuring I would figure out the quality later. I am also wondering if anyone has tried this out? I got it for my 10 yr old niece but I've gotten those cheap little digital cameras before and they take awful pictures and I'm wondering if this is decent at all? :confused: Here is is on Amazon(with no reviews :no:) but I can't find it on Target's website or the inventory lookup. http://www.amazon.com/Hello-Kitty-Digital-Camera-Bling/dp/B000KKR4NQ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/102-5216247-6856164?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1192248695&sr=8-2

Found a lot of computer games at the Victoria TX Target for 75% off! I grabbed two of the Sudoku For Kids games at 2.48 from 9.99 AND they have a 10.00 rebate in each one!! Nothing better than that!!!!

I think I saw those too, but, darn it, there is something on the outside that said the game must cost more than the rebate amount...:no:

I grabbed two of these tonight too based on the rebate and on separate receipts. The rebate sticker says details inside but I don't know that I'll keep it without the rebate. Has anyone opened it that can tell us if it's a flat $10. or if it's based on the purchase price? If the rebate will work I'll give it to my nephew but it may be a little young for him since he's 8.

I have yet to encounter the MM juice deal. SO would love to find at least one! I did find the computer games. I purchased The Backyardagains Mission to Mars for $4.98. Will make a nice Christmas present for DD.

I found a box of Ziploc snack size bags for .98 for the 50 count. It had a Clearance sticker on it, but I couldn't find any others.

Does anyone know if they have black or navy pants on clearance? They don't necessarily have to be dressy. Even in the girls department. Like school uniform pants or anything else like that. TIA!

I also saw school uniforms 75% but they were at Penneys on their 50% off the clearance last week for 1.48 each. Maybe if they don't sell out they will lower the 2.99 price to $1.48.

Our Kohls had some on clearance but I don't remember the price.

Is that from your own experience or reviews?

yes, I bought that one first last year then returned it and started carrying a cf card with me to check out the display models. We went to comp usa first to see what they had and they were about the same low quality.

I have found thru reading forums last year that most of the ggeneric named photo frames are vague when they list thier resolutions or their resolutions are very low to begin with. the reason i am so picky is that photography is a hobby and we own a 10 mp camera and want to see our photos crisp.

Anyone here shop at the Allentown PA Target? It seems I find very little ever going down in price. I check the things that are listed here and usually they are not discounted at all at my store. Are there other Targets like that as well?

would you say your store is in a very wealthy area ? in north florida that would be an area where houses start at about 300k and go to the millions....I have noticed the stores in the higher market areas have less clearance.....

would you say your store is in a very wealthy area ? in north florida that would be an area where houses start at about 300k and go to the millions....I have noticed the stores in the higher market areas have less clearance.....

so does that mean 300k is a wealthy area where you are??? LOL Here in Pasadena that would be a gang infested neighborhood or a total tear down! You can't even find anything for less than 500k that is worth a stop. UGH! The housing prices are out of control!!

Thanks for the info on the digital frames. I did see several complaints about the Pandigital. I bought one of the Panasonics for our family, so if we don't like it, I'll return them all.

camera #056130910

game #201010349

I bought one of these cameras for DD, I also picked up a 512 memory stick for $4.xx

so does that mean 300k is a wealthy area where you are??? LOL Here in Pasadena that would be a gang infested neighborhood or a total tear down! You can't even find anything for less than 500k that is worth a stop. UGH! The housing prices are out of control!!

Thanks for the info on the digital frames. I did see several complaints about the Pandigital. I bought one of the Panasonics for our family, so if we don't like it, I'll return them all.

well it just means for our area that if 300k is the STARTING point for a small house and the rest in that community that goes up to millions then yes, that part is wealthy. the 300k houses are 1200-1500 sq ft and some are only condos in fleming Island. Not as wealthy as some of our other areas over in Jacksonville (I live in Orange Park)

They are packs of 10 instead of the normal 15. They are suppose to be broken up and sold individually for 69c but sometimes the stockers just put the whole pack on the shelf and then they ring up for 69c for all ten. They look like the 15 packs but they dont have the number 15 on them and of course there are only 10 in them. Hope this helps.. and good luck!!

Our target has both 10 pack and 15 packs MM juice, the 10 packs ring up for $3.29, I guess I will never get the juice deal :(

Our target has both 10 pack and 15 packs MM juice, the 10 packs ring up for $3.29, I guess I will never get the juice deal :(

The orange juice in the 10 pack is still $3.29. All the other flavor 10 packs are 69c at our store. If you can FIND the 10 pk that is. :eyepoppin :eyepoppin

I scanned our 10 packs of the MinuteMaid juices Apple & the Fruit Punch flavors - still none that are for $.69 :mad:

hmmm... if it a super target? Maybe the regular targets dont have them because they dont have cafes inside that sell juice. I dont know....

well it just means for our area that if 300k is the STARTING point for a small house and the rest in that community that goes up to millions then yes, that part is wealthy. the 300k houses are 1200-1500 sq ft and some are only condos in fleming Island. Not as wealthy as some of our other areas over in Jacksonville (I live in Orange Park)

WOW! Where I live a $300K house is a mansion!But it's a small country town. You can get a pretty nice house for around $100K

hmmm... if it a super target? Maybe the regular targets dont have them because they dont have cafes inside that sell juice. I dont know....

I've found them at all the Targets around me Super and regular (about 5 or 6 different stores). Most of the time I find the juices laid right out on top... like they were just "tossed" there quickly. However, there are a couple stores that I have to dig for them and they are put waaaayyy in the back behind the other packages. Perhaps an employee who understands the deal and is coming back later for them? hmmm?? I have not found the 10 packs in white grape or the orange juice. I have found them in fruit punch, grape, and apple. It is an incredible deal now with the $1 off coupon on the generator. (seeing as how they are only 69 cents!) Every time I use the coupon on them, the register beeps though. The cashier has always pushed them through.

WOW! Where I live a $300K house is a mansion!But it's a small country town. You can get a pretty nice house for around $100K

that would be nice, WE dont live in a 300k house. We bought 10 years ago for 97K. thankfully.

Has anyone noticed that targets w/o the full grocery side seem to have less clearance? and I dont mean grocery clearance I mean regular stuff like electronics, housewears etc...maybe it is just me or my area...

Has anyone noticed that targets w/o the full grocery side seem to have less clearance? and I dont mean grocery clearance I mean regular stuff like electronics, housewears etc...maybe it is just me or my area...

No, it really depends on the area and the store itself.

I shop about 5 Targets and the smallest one has some great clearance whereas the 2 middle ones vary greatly in clearance.

The Super Target I have shopped at has little to no clearance compared to the others I shop.

I have never been to a Super Target. I am in Ohio and yesterday was in Mansfield. I have found them in Toledo, too. I so wish I had a Target closer!

that would be nice, WE dont live in a 300k house. We bought 10 years ago for 97K. thankfully.

No. We don't have a SuperTarget or even one with much grocery around here. We have lots of clearance.

Yes, I'm in Toledo. All our regular Targets have Cafes. Never been in a Super Target myself. Wish we had them here. They have one in Mansfield? DH goes there fot the Guard, been there a couple of times. Never saw a Target. Next time I'll look better. :tongue1: Never seen the juice myself. Our higher income Target seems to have the best clearance! Too bad everyone in the area knows it though. :eek: