Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I got lucky today. My dh works nights at target I told him last night to check on those basketball hoops. I knew they went on clearance a few weeks ago for 55 so I was guessing this week they would go 75% off and I was right. It rung up for 27.48 and with dh discount I only ended paying 26.21 for it. My boys are gonna be very happy when they open it up on christmas.

Thanks for posting this!!!:gdthums: I found one today:woot2: . My mom has been wanting one. She is SOOOOO excited!!!!:multi: It was less than $65.00 with tax. The lady that checked me out was sooo MAD:mad: when I told her there wasn't another one back there:cool: .

Was it a display model?? Cause if they are displays you can request another 30% off.. mostly because it doesnt come in a box or have the other items (dough attachment, spaghetti attachment, etc.)..

Hopefully it was in a box, if not, Id go back and request the 30% off..

Im sure youre mom will be happy.. I know I bought 2 of the mixers at 75% off and they are going to my mom and my mother in law :)

I got lucky today. My dh works nights at target I told him last night to check on those basketball hoops. I knew they went on clearance a few weeks ago for 55 so I was guessing this week they would go 75% off and I was right. It rung up for 27.48 and with dh discount I only ended paying 26.21 for it. My boys are gonna be very happy when they open it up on christmas.

Which one does he work at?? You dont have to say exact city.. but like Eastern MI, Western MI, Southern MI, Northern MI, Central MI etc..

I am also from MI :) and you know how our economy is.. anything clearance is wonderful!

Which one does he work at?? You dont have to say exact city.. but like Eastern MI, Western MI, Southern MI, Northern MI, Central MI etc..

I am also from MI :) and you know how our economy is.. anything clearance is wonderful!

I shop at all the targets by me. warren, madison heights, sterling heights, Clinton Township, I Love Target. I wish there were more targets by me. where are you from?

Thanks for posting this!!!:gdthums: I found one today:woot2: . My mom has been wanting one. She is SOOOOO excited!!!!:multi: It was less than $65.00 with tax. The lady that checked me out was sooo MAD:mad: when I told her there wasn't another one back there:cool: .

I'm so happy people are still finding these! I got mine the 1st night of the sale and haven't seen one since at any local stores by me. I was concerned that they would ring not found like the OralB's by me do now. CONGRATS!!:clapping:

Got the Dallas Cowboys chair for 6.24 today. It was 17.48 on Sunday. Got four doggie costumes for a buck a piece. Their folgers flavored coffee has been 3.99 for a couple of weeks now. Had three $1.00 off coupons so stocked up. Tiger Woods 2007 was still $30 so I put it back for now. They had a bunch. Got six pack of light bulbs for 1.60. They have those other packs of light bulbs on clearance that resemble the ones from awhile back that had gift cards in them. No markings on the package. Has anyone bought these recently?

Target's Black Friday Ad is OUT!

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridaySales/Store/Target

Unless Target has changed how they stock things... usually you can go in a couple days ahead of Black Friday; buy what you want and then go back for a price adjustment at your leisure on Black Friday when it's not so busy.

This is what we do every year. I love it. :yup: I am waiting for them to quit doing it though. :(

I got the following Lego sets today:

Mission to Mars 4694 $2.46 down from $9.99 DPCI 204000678

Creator (dino) 4958 $44.48 down from $89.99 DPCI 087061624

City Trash Truck 7998 $8.74 down from $34.99 DPCI 204000800

I also found Take Along Thomas Smelting Yard w/ Duck & Wellsworth Station w/ Mavis each was $3.74 down from $14.99 DPCI 204031470

Most of the stores around here DO NOT have the Legos on sale, but a few of the smaller stores do.

they have the light up mcqueen (The big one) for $10.98 & the 2 pack of rip stick races for the same price - did not buy though - hoping they get lower

they also hadd the doc hudson, the mcqueen with the white tires & ramone die cast cars in the halloween case for .49 - the only halloween part is the box!!

I shop at all the targets by me. warren, madison heights, sterling heights, Clinton Township, I Love Target. I wish there were more targets by me. where are you from?

I used to live there (in Macomb) and shopped at the one on Hall Rd. :) Just left there in 2005.

Midland, Bay City, Saginaw, Flint (both), Lansing (all 3) and Fenton (also any in between).. I usually hit at least 7 of them every week or every two weeks.. I live in Central MI so Im closer to Lansing than anything.. so those usually get more attention than the others up north.. I travel alot with my job, so its fun!

Let me get this straight I can go to Target and get the things on the sale that I want and then go to target on black friday and get a price adjustment? Do I have to take all the stuff with me or just the reciept? How far in advance can you buy it? Things like the monopoly game that is on sale. I know they would have those out already. I know walmart There BF specials have different UPC labels then the regular stocked merchandise.

Midland, Bay City, Saginaw, Flint (both), Lansing (all 3) and Fenton (also any in between).. I usually hit at least 7 of them every week or every two weeks.. I live in Central MI so Im closer to Lansing than anything.. so those usually get more attention than the others up north.. I travel alot with my job, so its fun!

I shop in Kalamazoo and Portage and sometimes Battle Creek. I don't get to the BC store that much though because my friends live there and it's about a 1/2 hour away. They'd get mad if I was in town and didn't see them but they also get annoyed when they have to wait for me to go to Target first so it kinda gets off the list....

Sometimes I get to the stores in Grand Rapids, there's 4 or 5 there. It's about an hour away so I always think I don't want to make the drive(and pay the gas) or if I go I'd like to go to a lot of other stores that they have there and not here like CVS and then it just gets into too much planning lol. Whenever I'm coming back though I think I should do this more often!! I went there for the light bulbs last year and hit an endcap full of them in GR just as they were closing :-(

Let me get this straight I can go to Target and get the things on the sale that I want and then go to target on black friday and get a price adjustment? Do I have to take all the stuff with me or just the reciept? How far in advance can you buy it? Things like the monopoly game that is on sale. I know they would have those out already. I know walmart There BF specials have different UPC labels then the regular stocked merchandise.

Yes, I do it every year, too...just take the receipt within the hours stated for their doorbusters, if what you have purchased is a doorbuster, to the CS desk and they'll do the price adjustments...Supposedly they do price adjustments if you've bought the item in the last 14 days, but when I went to get a price adjustment on something last week, the girl tried to tell me I might not get it because I'd purchased the item 10 days prior, and not within the last 7 days...well, the computer did it, and I really think she just didn't know what she was talking about. I generally go in the day or two before Thanksgiving and buy the sale items I want, and then before I head back home on bf, my last stop is generally Target, where there is NO ONE in line at CS, and I get my adjustment! I do still ask prior to bf, though, what their price adjustment policy is, because sooner or later, they will catch on and stop doing adjustments for bf sale items, I just don't know how long that'll be before they start doing it...

I was so excited to get some cute Halloween scrapbooking stuff cheap today. I had one of the employees with a scanner scan the stuff I picked out because he happened to be one aisle over. Nothing was on clearance! Everything came up "discontinued" but still full price. He said it might start going into clearance mode soon. :confused:

I am going to be on the lookout for that cheap Thomas mentioned earlier. I look at toys on clearance every time I am at Target, but have yet to find any great deals. I don't think my Target clearances as much as others.

Man, I thought I got lucky today because I found all the gum, Hot Tamales, and Baby Bottle Pops so cheap. But the Target I was at still had the hoops listed at $55, so I decided not to get one. I'd jump all over it for $28! Great...I'll probably be heading back to that Target tomorrow, just in case.

Any chance you have the DCPI?

I was so excited to get some cute Halloween scrapbooking stuff cheap today. I had one of the employees with a scanner scan the stuff I picked out because he happened to be one aisle over. Nothing was on clearance! Everything came up "discontinued" but still full price. He said it might start going into clearance mode soon. :confused:

I am going to be on the lookout for that cheap Thomas mentioned earlier. I look at toys on clearance every time I am at Target, but have yet to find any great deals. I don't think my Target clearances as much as others.

That store may have already salvaged their Halloween. Generally holiday clearance only stays at 90% off for a couple of days and then it is taken out of the system (called salvaged). Although I figured TODAY would be the first day of "salvaged" Halloween since most of our stores put stuff at 90% on Wednesday. Any of the Halloween goodies you find after it goes salvage will just scan "item not found." You may be able to sweet talk the cashier into a price that you want, but I don't believe they HAVE to sell it to you after it goes salvage, and some stores absolutely won't sell stuff that has been salvaged. It's always worth a try to just take it to the register. Have a fair price in mind before you go. I usually just try for 75% off cause it's a bit more realistic that they will allow that price.

Thats where I am. Although there's a newer Target at 26 mi. rd. If I

dont find what I want there, I hit Hall rd. (I try my best to avoid Hall rd!!):no:

Yeah.. that area can get kinda busy.. The jeweler where my husband bought my engagement ring and wedding band is right there off Schoenherr Road at Canal Road...

It's a zoo especially around the time GM and everyone else gets out of work!!

Some areas with higher sales volume (usually large cities or areas where Target is really the only discount store) sell out at higher prices, so you don't get the great deals. Some stores also ship their clearance to other stores if they don't do as well selling it.

Man, I thought I got lucky today because I found all the gum, Hot Tamales, and Baby Bottle Pops so cheap. But the Target I was at still had the hoops listed at $55, so I decided not to get one. I'd jump all over it for $28! Great...I'll probably be heading back to that Target tomorrow, just in case.

The ones at our store are $55, but that is a 75% off price, so it won't go any lower. There are different models, and the one that is $55 (here anyway) started out at $200.

Thats where I am. Although there's a newer Target at 26 mi. rd. If I

dont find what I want there, I hit Hall rd. (I try my best to avoid Hall rd!!):no:

I been to that target once. I also sometimes go to the target on hall road and in the summer time when we go to harsens island we usually pass the target at 23 mile and gratiot. I always make dh stop there just so I can check their clearance.

The dcpi number is 088080348

I looked for these today and could not find them!!!I was unsure which bags were possibly reduced/on sale:confused:

At my SuperTarget, they were on the end of the apples table and had a sign that said $0.99/bag. They are the Market Pantry 3lb bags, several varities: Gala, Fuji, Golden Delicious, and Braeburn.

I looked for the Wii games at my store and they only had the Tiger Woods PGA one marked down 30% (like $30 bucks still). It doesn't look like my store had the basketball hoops that were clearanced.

I did find some flower bulbs, tulips & daffodils, for $3.74 at 75% off. There was another type of flower, just not sure what it was since I didn't buy it.