2 pairs of Socks $.39 each

Making memories scrapbook paint with stamps- $1.99

Making Memories Halloween Wall words- $1.29

Making Memories pad of Halloween paper $.49

Rug for outside- $.99

Clown wig- $.79

Halloween paddles- $.19

2 packages of Goodie bags- $.19

There is something else I can't think of. Anyways, I spent $10. Not a bad haul!

P.S. Not much left at the Surprise store. Hardly any costumes.

:D I don't know who is doing the stocking of shelves at my Target but last week I found 12 packs of juice boxes. (Thursday) Grape/ Apple. Yesterday I found 4 more Fruit Punch. I have hit the jackpot 2x in less than a week.:yup: Yesterday's find was at 8:30 right before closing time. I am going to look again tonight!! I also bought 8 packs of the washcloths. (Blue collection)

Kitchenaid 4.5-qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - White (KSM100PSWW) Reg. $239.99 75% off Now $59.99 DCPI 072-04-1490

there were also red kitchenaid items ... a blender & toaster, but I never could find those. The mixer is still full price online.. both the ones I found were mixed with the new ones on the shelf.. Goodluck!

Thank you , will check my stores:)

Ok, went to Target at lunch and Halloween stuff was 90%. Got some great deals...my best find was the Barbie halloween totes that don't look like anything to do with Halloween. My oldest is starting to really enjoy Barbies and she will love it...only .59! I got two of them. I didn't find the washcloths though...was bummed about that. Oh, I got a few Halloween sponges for .09 which I thought was pretty good. :)

And - dollar spot had grosgrain ribbon which I use for hairbows. Good shopping trip!! :)

Sorry if this may have been asked before: But I was at Target last night and I was scanning an item. I noticed that the scanner had numbers along the side (0-9 buttons). I remember someone mentioned once that you can check the DCPI by punching the numbers in, but I couldn't get it to let me punch in the numbers, is there a code or something I might have done wrong? :confused:

Sorry if this may have been asked before: But I was at Target last night and I was scanning an item. I noticed that the scanner had numbers along the side (0-9 buttons). I remember someone mentioned once that you can check the DCPI by punching the numbers in, but I couldn't get it to let me punch in the numbers, is there a code or something I might have done wrong? :confused:

Probably not. Might just be a piece of $%^&@*. I mean it may not work. Some of them are in pretty sorry shape.

90% off Halloween in Kernersville, NC today! I got slipper socks .49, placemats .19, plates and napkins .29, cups .19, lighted whistle necklaces .39, and 4 shirts for my 3 year old for

.60!! I was thrilled. I also found 25 packs of TDK color slim jewel cases for cds and dvds for 1.62. Great day at Target!

It is 90% in the cleveland area (Bedford) as well... I was able to get 3 dog costumes for .99 each, the pumpkin carving book with tools for .39 each, a nice bowl for .99, plastic cups (pack of 4) .09 each, and socks for .49!!!! Got some other things too including candy, and didn't even spend $20... the guy at the register was like "NICE JOB!!!!"

The 3lb bags of apples are .99 at SuperTarget - .75 Target coupon = .25 a bag!!! And the apples are good, especially the smaller gala apples which are perfect size for kid's lunches.

THANK YOU!! great deal. I bought 4 bags. On another note, I went to two diff. targets and got myself a good stash of 90% off halloween stuff.

90% at my Target. Still lots of candy (too bad I loaded up at 75%) and they must have brought some costumes out from the back because they had racks of them. One couple bought about 100 costumes today. Probably to sell next year on Ebay.

Where are you finding those B&D scumbusters? The website says not sold in stores and when I asked about them, the team member told me he never saw them in store.

Lots of activity in the lego/toy aisle today. They were pulling some playmobil sets (the giant boxes), some Star Wars sets, and some bionicle sets.

90% at my Target. Still lots of candy (too bad I loaded up at 75%) and they must have brought some costumes out from the back because they had racks of them. One couple bought about 100 costumes today. Probably to sell next year on Ebay.

Where are you finding those B&D scumbusters? The website says not sold in stores and when I asked about them, the team member told me he never saw them in store.

Lots of activity in the lego/toy aisle today. They were pulling some playmobil sets (the giant boxes), some Star Wars sets, and some bionicle sets.

probably putting big displays of the ad ones out on end caps. just a guess. the giant playmobil sets are in the catalog, and some of the star wars ones too.

Finally 90% of Halloween stuff.

Picked up 4 bags of the Child's Play candy (Tootsie Roll/Toosie Pops/Dots mix) at 59 cents each.

Also got 2 bags of the Jolly Rancher mix - 49 cents each, a bag of Smarties 17 cents, 2 pairs of fuzzy socks - 49 cents a pair, and a garden stake (leaf design) for 49 cents.

None of the candy had any kind of holiday markings on them.

Total with tax was $5.05.

They had a rack of childrens Halloween shirts and pants that were coming up 49 cents for infants sizes and 60 cents for childrens' sizes.

Saw the Cheetah Girls dress up trunk for $4.98.

BABY CLEARANCE!!

At all the stores in MI they are clearancing out the "Graco Family Tree" set which includes: Pack and Play, Lovin Hug, Highchair, Snugride Carseat, Carseat Seperate Base, Duoglide Stoller and glider... I want to think there's more, but I cant remember them all..

There is a new "Family Tree" set - which isnt on clearance - its all the old version - which is cuter and nicer looking than the new set!

I found some for 30% and a few for 50% - depending where you go...

Heck if they go 75% off - if might make a nice shower gift - especially if you only pay 20$ instead of 80!

I know someone was talking about the Graco Family Tree in this thread... Here is a previous post on more items on clearance..

Got to my target, guy was putting some stuff out and he was bringing out the big orange and black totes! I grabbed two (31 gallon totes for .99) and the lady behind me grabbed the other four...then another lady comes up and calls us selfish! I almost laughed out aloud...you snooze, you lose. I just thought this was too funny:)

Gee.......I just purchased a bunch of stuff on Sunday at 75% off. Would I be able to take my receipt back for an adjustment?? Just curious.

Chris

On seasonal merchandise, you can't get adjustments. You can return things and get your original 75% off if its still at 75% but once it moves to 90% than you would only get back what the item is at 90%. This is the case with all %'s off. About 3 yrs ago, you could return seasonal merchandise and get your money back but that changed when everyone would buy at 50% and than return after rebuying the stuff at 75% or greater so they had to stop doing it. Every once in awhile something makes it through the return process that was seasonal but the person gets their money back even though its been reduced further.

Now on regular clearance items, you can rebuy the item at the greater percent off and return it using your receipt from the lesser percentage off. Hopefully that was as clear as mud LOL

Got to my target, guy was putting some stuff out and he was bringing out the big orange and black totes! I grabbed two (31 gallon totes for .99) and the lady behind me grabbed the other four...then another lady comes up and calls us selfish! I almost laughed out aloud...you snooze, you lose. I just thought this was too funny:)

What were you suppose to do, give them all to her! LOL:confused:

I think you were very un-selfish.. I would have wanted to take all six!:D

You're not selfish at all...you just know a good deal when you see it! Congrats!