Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

This is my first "FIND" post, although I have found many bargains. I found king size fitted 400ct sheets in a beautiful wine color for.....$4.87:eyepoppin ...I bought all 4.

Where did you find these at Target...endcaps or just in the regular spot? That is an AWESOME deal!!!! Thanks for sharing!

I had found those sheets too. I had bought my daughter new bedding and they had brown sheets that matched it. I asked a lady standing next to me if $5 was a good price for those sheets. She just looked at me and said Yes (like I am some kind of idiot...lol!). I really didn't know. So I called my mom and asked her and she said, You really had to ask? I felt even more dumb...ha! I found them on an end cap in bedding.

My target was 75% off today but they were putting 3 more boxes of gladware, cups and sprinkles out. Then I go to the paper product aisle and they have the halloween glad press and seal, glad ware containers and bounty napkins just sitting on a shelf. Bought tons using the glad coupons from the paper this weekend.

Just got back from target, I got

canopy for 25.xx orig. 59.99

dora backpack chair 5.99 orig. 19.99

candy corn soda .33

soccer slides 3.98

shin gards 6.xx

going back tomorrow for some more candy corn soda. Hopefully it will be 90% off.

75% in Indianapolis. I got some fall decorations that will be perfect for Thanksgiving. Also managed to find a couple Cars toys that someone stashed away. ;)

Which Indianapolis store? I live in Mooresville and I am looking for some candle holders that were in the halloween section marked way down!

Which Indianapolis store? I live in Mooresville and I am looking for some candle holders that were in the halloween section marked way down!

38th street. Do you want me to see check what they have left. I'll be going tomorrow morning. Which candle holders were you looking for.

Got a few things tonight.

Queen 400 thread count Flat Sheet for 4.58 (062 18 0855)

Jones 4 pack bottled soda Dread Licorice

Candy Corn Jones soda (its so gross, but my kids love it and my 12 year old swears it glows neon yellow)

6 pack of Halloween Luminaries with battery candles 3.xx

Are they the 10 pack or 15 pack? Ican't find them...

10 pack. Orange juice is not included. They are very hard to find which is why everyone gets so excited when they find it. It's hit and miss so you have to check often. I've only heard apple, punch, and grape. Good luck! You have to do a little jig when you do find them...it's an exciting thing!:g_dance::groovin::2wiggle::gdnum1:

i got the jones sour lemon sodas. kids were excited to try them but they were waaayyyy too sour. so mom got the bright idea of dumping splenda packets into the open cans to make them drinkable. all i have to say is instant lemon volcanoes all over the table during dinner was definitely not my best moment, but kids and dh thought it was hilarious.:o

Half of the stash that I had hidden was gone...including the huge package of hic juice! Oh well..the pumpkin bake dish was still where I put it along with a couple more ziploc baggies, paddle game for dd and then we hit up some candy that will last a long time. It's 75% not 90% but I'm still happy with only spending $17.xx and not $70! :)

and we found another Kitchen Aid mixer!! in our search for mine we never even looked at that store cause it is so new, we figured they wouldn't have 1!

so now to decide what to do with it... give as a gift?? or ebay it LOL

Ok, nobody get mad at me....but did I miss something with the mixers?? I read back and couldn't find any info, could someone just please fill me in so I can start the hunt? LOL

I was also told by a manager, 90% wednesday but it was still early in the day so i went on and pick up stuff as they were adding to the shelf, will go back tomorrow to pick the things I wanted but weren't must haves. there were 2 1/2 aisles of costumes, 1 1/2 aisles and 2 end caps candy,1 full aisle and a half of decorations, napkins, plates, drinks and other stuff scattered in with other clearance

I did get these as soon as she put them out, and she still had more boxes of stuff in the back 25 ct playdoh 1.24

glad zip bags .74

20 ct snickers and 20 ct twix full size bars 2.74 (a whole end cap was still left)

15 ct willy wonka full size assortment 2.xx

glad press and seal

also got:

tshirts 1.50

oven and rotisserie cooker 24.98

girls seperates(skirts,tops,jackets,jeans) 3.24

ritz bits .88

various Wii games 13.xx

various GameCube games 13.xx

wii pack with memory card & holder, 12 games case and controller grips 12.xx

snow white and a bella costume dress 6.00

left lots to get tomorrow but won't fret if I don't make it,although I would like to get one of the kiddie dance mats (disney or strawberry shortcake) for 13.x8) but was alot left will see if goes down to 75% also one of the karaoke games with microphone. they had so many games clearanced for each platform, gonna be some happy gamers this year.

everything Halloween in my store is already put away and all Christmas is out - the part up front where they put the candy and little toys is all stocked - 3 aisles of it - and then all the aisles in the back past the toys where they usually put seasonal stuff - not even one tiny area of halloween clearance left - so my store never did go to 90% - in fact, i'm not sure they even went to 75% because i was there on Thursday after Halloween and it was 50 - then i was there on Sunday and it was 50 - then went in today and it was all gone...

in the dollar section i snagged some of the 2.50 dog sweaters - they are really cute and fit my bostons well - seem to be pretty well made too - LOL!

everything Halloween in my store is already put away and all Christmas is out - the part up front where they put the candy and little toys is all stocked - 3 aisles of it - and then all the aisles in the back past the toys where they usually put seasonal stuff - not even one tiny area of halloween clearance left - so my store never did go to 90% - in fact, i'm not sure they even went to 75% because i was there on Thursday after Halloween and it was 50 - then i was there on Sunday and it was 50 - then went in today and it was all gone...

in the dollar section i snagged some of the 2.50 dog sweaters - they are really cute and fit my bostons well - seem to be pretty well made too - LOL!

I would check the perimeter and other end caps over the next day or two. They may have simply pulled it to move to another location. they did that with BTS in one of our stores.