Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

The POTC dress up set was 75% off??? OMG.. now I have to back today and look here. I know my dh was really hoping to keep me out of there for at least one day. BTW, we are getting a new Target just 5 minutes from my house :D... its in Grove City,OH. Seems like they've been working on it forever and I can't find any info as to when it is opening. Anyone know where I can go to find this out??? TIA

Got to my Target just as they were marking down to 75%. Picked up a lot of their Play Wonder pretend Kitchen stuff, also got a bunch of LMAX/Leapster games for $4.xx each, a vtech system for $19.99, a Leap Frog educational toy for $4.97, etc.

They were marking the bulk items to 50%. Got a 4 pack of Lysol Wipes for $2.98, and there was a $1.00 off coupon on it, so got all 4 for $1.98.

75% off in Kernersville and Winston Salem NC!!! I got to the Kernersville store this morning about 10 and they were in the aisles marking down! The markdown team was very nice, they scanned items in my buggy that were marked at 50% and retagged them for me! I got a lot of stuff- Firefighter Woody ($5), Leapster games ($6), V SMile games ($5), V Smile Pockets ($20), Batman Sword ($3), Fly Wheels ($1.24), tons more!!! They were still working when I left. I drove on over to the store in Winston. They had already completed their markdown and it was very picked over, but all total I spent $115. Great day at Target!

JACKPOT!!!!!!

I FINALLY got the toys at 75% off. Granted,I'm not at home but rather visiting my first home, San Antonio, and so, there they were- a whole bunch of toys marked 75%!!!:greenappl:gd_pineap:gd_not_ri

I don't know how we'll be fitting all those toys in our van LOL!!! but I got them!! I probably spent about $110 or so on toys (can't give exact amt. since I bought other stuff too) and I applied for the target card. I don't like the APR though (I don't like 19%-I have really good credit) so if they don't drop the rate I'll probably close it or just not use it.

Anyway, I'm way happy at finding all these toys. I just wish they would have had the guitar my ds5 was wanting. Oh well, we'll see around Christmas time.

You guys ROCK!!! :yup:

I went to my Target and got a vs pocket for $19.99. Last one they had I snatched it right up and threw it in my cart. They also had a pink vs for $11.99 but we already had one. I did also get a vs game for $4.98.

Thanks again guys. Without you I never would have known. Now maybe my house will be a little quiter as they won't be fighting over the only vs pocket we had.

I LOVE GOTTADEAL! Thanks to this website, I was one of the first at our 2 area Target stores and had the pickin' of the 75% clearance. I have 3 kids with birthdays right after Christmas. I was able to buy Christmas, birthday and even some Easter basket stuff for 2 of the 3 today for @ $100! All I need is a killer deal on an MP3 player and portable DVD player and I'm done!!!

Hooray!! I found the train table for $19.99 and the train set for $4.24!! Other great toy deals were the dominoes for $2 the vs pockets that everyone has been getting, and a few other random toys that were such great deals. I saw they had the Bratz summer pool set for $12. My dd is way too young but if anyone is looking..

if the markdown didn't happen today at my store..it won't happen until next week?? the don't do mark downs on weekends right?

I bet you and I went too early today?

Mine wasnt marked down in the toy dept., but I have a BAD feeling they

did it after I left. :banghead:

I'm gonna try and get there later today, hopefully everything wont be gone by then.

I went to the Target closest to me (S. Olathe) at 9:30 and toys were marked down already. My total ended up being $140+. I told my son when we left - that's it I'm not going to another Targer, LOL. Then 5 minutes later I say "well since it is too early to go to lunch let's just head down the road to this other Target". We then went to the Stanley Target and I spent another $140 on completely different toys, LOL. Crazy but I was also buying toys for my family to give to my kids. My grandma lives on only her Social Security so I am determined to help her get some good toys for my kids instead of the generic stuff she usually gets them. We really don't mind the generic but it just doesn't last as long - it is cheaper made I guess.

I really am staying away from the rest of the Targets. I just don't have any more moolah.

I bet you and I went too early today?

Mine wasnt marked down in the toy dept., but I have a BAD feeling they

did it after I left. :banghead:

I'm gonna try and get there later today, hopefully everything wont be gone by then.

well I went 1:00PM

I loaded up!!!!!

Pogo Moon 4.98

Bella Swan 4.98

Wooded Market Center 14.98

Rocket thingie 4.98

Fairy babie 3.24

Auqudoddle 4.98

Cheer DVD set 4.98

Kelly club kids 4.98

My 1st playhouse 8.24

My stuff would have been well over $200.00!!!!!

I love GottaDeal!

Went for one thing and came out with 2 carts full - how does that happen?!? :)

Woo Hoo!! You go! :yup:

My kids are past the toy stage but a lady in the checkout lane had one cart loaded expertly with tons of toys. Not sure if it was for a daycare or what cuz there was more than one of a lot of the toys.

I LOVE GOTTADEAL! Thanks to this website, I was one of the first at our 2 area Target stores and had the pickin' of the 75% clearance. I have 3 kids with birthdays right after Christmas. I was able to buy Christmas, birthday and even some Easter basket stuff for 2 of the 3 today for @ $100! All I need is a killer deal on an MP3 player and portable DVD player and I'm done!!!

Keep watching the Online treads because last week they had an incredible deal for a MP3 player. I'm not sure if it is still listed