Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Don't know if anyone cares, but I saw that they had marked those cheap kiddie toys in sporting goods down to 75%. You know the little croquet, football, golf, bocce, etc. These were the $10 sets. They probably marked other things in the department, but I just happened across these while I was cruising the endcaps.

Got my cushions!!! :lolrun: I got up early this morning & went to Target when they first opened up. They still had plenty of things left. I didn't want a full patio set and the chairs weren't 75% off yet. I did get all the cushions I needed! I also got 4 of the small black iron side tables at 75%! I took my sister over tonight (she came to visit from north FL) and they had Black Angus steak reg $39 for $16! I got my friends daughter a Dora rain jacket for $1.98... :gdthums: Now I am a happy camper :yup:

:threadjac

Sorry to go off topic here, but I tried to access the coupon generator this morning and I can't seem to find it. I saved the link in my favorites and even used it earlier this week, but it goes to a different page now.

Does anyone have the current link?

Guess I'll have to check out Target next week for the toy clearance. Its bad timing for me as my husband is working 6 days next week so I'll have the kids. Last year I bought a lot for christmas at the 75% off clearance. Will have to tell my 12 year old to take my daughter somewhere else while I shop! lol

I live in Kalamazoo, MI which is a city over from Battle Creek, MI. I go to that store when I go to see my friends. There is one lady there that is a team leader or something that I call the coupon natzi... She is all over expired and salsa coupons etc... Lately I haven't been able to use expired at that store because now it seems like all the cashiers go the extra mile to check out the coupons. And there isn't a huge amount of cashiers. So if I want to do a really good deal, I go to the Kalamazoo store. But as to using more then 1 coupon etc.. That's been fine as long as they're current etc.....

thanks for the info. so the coupon natzi is in battle creek? that stinks. that will probably be the only one i will make it to. i typically only go to kalamazoo if i am flying in. not a real big deal about the expired coupons- i won't have much room to carry anything home in my car anyway; i just didn't want toe get to target with my grandparents or aunt or something and then look like a fool if they told me i can't use the coupons.

Target has the Special K protein water on sale for $1 each. I used my $1 Vocalpoint coupons to get them for free. They also have the small bottles of French's mustard for .74 each. Use the Target .75 off coupon and made them free.

Also, there's an aquadoodle type toy made by Parents that is clearanced to $3.74, it was hanging on the aisle by the playdoh, it looks like a big clipboard and you fill the pens with water to draw. I picked up a few for Christmas. No patio stuff other than a few chairs and hammocks.

Wow! The toy markdowns are all over the map! I had to go to a neighboring city today, so I hit 2 stores there. Earlier in the week I had seen a Playmobil set that I want for 30% off - $6.98. Well, most of the other stores near me just marked them down to this. Well one of the 2 stores today still was at full price, and another was already at 50% - $4.98. This is making me crazy!!!

got the train table i was looking for for 50% off-- thank u to childofsolitude for the heads up!

also, a quick ?, does anyone know anything about these tables? can u use thomas trains with them, do you have to buy the track? or whats the scoop?? anyone, please??? i will be giving this to my son for his b day in nov and wanted to know what i should be buying to go with the table... thanks for all your help!!!;)

got the train table i was looking for for 50% off-- thank u to childofsolitude for the heads up!

also, a quick ?, does anyone know anything about these tables? can u use thomas trains with them, do you have to buy the track? or whats the scoop?? anyone, please??? i will be giving this to my son for his b day in nov and wanted to know what i should be buying to go with the table... thanks for all your help!!!;)

I bought one of the train tables at Walmart a few months ago on sale and I was asking the same thing. then I looked at the picture closely and the train and track was included so check out the pictures and see if there is a contents list. I didnt see it until I looked closely. I would think ANY train set would work if it doesnt have one included.

I don't know if anyone has put this up lately, but I had been checking the Fisher Price Fp3 players a few months back when others said they were on clearance. They were not here, but I saw them the other day at 41.98, so I did a scan and they were 14.98!! Not sure how well they work, but VERY excited for the deal!

They vary, so definitely read the package. Some are ONLY the table. Generally they are all interchangeable with Brio & Thomas.

I don't know if anyone has put this up lately, but I had been checking the Fisher Price Fp3 players a few months back when others said they were on clearance. They were not here, but I saw them the other day at 41.98, so I did a scan and they were 14.98!! Not sure how well they work, but VERY excited for the deal!

We got DD4 on last Christmas and she loves it. She uses it a lot and it is easy for her to operate. My older DD dowloaded stuff on it for me it works great. Problems the cushions on the headphones do not stay on and it eats batteries.