Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Our toys are generally marked down on Wednesdays, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next week.

I asked a second markdown lady that I know, and she said they were going to do toys tomorrow, but that she thought the BIG markdown would probably be next week. I guess we'll see. There are some Legos I'll take at 50% if they get marked, but so far no joy.

Oh Wow what a sale!

Most of the big things were all cleared out! But I did get 2 40.00 big, heavy plastic reclying chairs. They were marked 27.99. I asked for a price check and a girl came over and said they were a return. I asked if I could have them. She said YES @ 75% off. At the register, I told the cashier they were a return and the girl said I could have them at 75% off. Org price was 40.99, marked down to 27.99, bought at 6.99!!!!!! :gdcool:

I also bought one the them small folding bring along anywhere, beach, video games, sporting event chairs for 4.99.

And I bought Ally one of the tents.

For you KC shoppers I went to the store at Oak Park Mall today and it was 75% off patio and kids summer stuff. They did have about 4 huge fake mango trees for $38 each. They really didn't have any other big patio stuff. I lucked out and got the last wooden arbor and a big topiary.

My daughter was begging for the clog at 50% off but I held fast and sure enough I was able to get her a pair today for $3.28 instead. She also got the cute pink kitty hat and a rake to help this fall. They only had the girls rakes and shovels left but my son's didn't care, LOL. One got a shovel and one got a rake :)

We also got a lemonade stand for garage sale time this fall. They were thrilled.

If anyone notices the pools starting to clearance can you please post a note? I really, really want that 18' x 48'' pool and each of our Target stores only have one on the shelf. Don't know if they have more in the back - but I want to make sure I get one if possible. Thanks!

In Scottsdale Arizona at the Pavillions there was quite a lot of bistro sets and about 5 hammocks (the rope ones), a few cushions, not many. Still quite a few of the metal sofas too, the ones with the burnt orange looking cushions. And of course lots of display stuff, like 2 big gazebo things.

I bought one of the quilted hammocks, that $132 one, the one with"no stand'. We have had our hammock stand for about 20 years. We have been through probably 5 hammocks in those 20 years. The Arizona sun is ROUGH on outdoor stuff if it's not made of metal!

But what I find puzzling is the toys? I kept thinking where are the toys, so today I really looked. There are none. My store seems to have shipped the whole lot out. I mean not a pool or slip in slide anywhere, not even a noodle.

Anyones target in the phoenix area have pool toys still hanging around? i usually get so many at this time. One year I bought 50 noodles at like 50 cents each and gave them out at a big pool party, the kids were thrilled that they were allowed to take them home!

I did look again for the hair conditioner again for 43 cents, and the shelf was replenished!, so, I had to buy some more.

Also was dissapointed the bird feeders are still only 30%.

Oh, there was also an Eddie Bauer sleeping bag that is rated at Zero to 30 degrees. It is currently red tagged at 30%. and I think the original price is like $79. I think I would go for it even at 50%. If anyone sees this go to 50% , please post . I camp a lot with my Girl Scouts, and I hate to be cold! (well, I have a 20 degree bag, but WOW, a ZERO, sure would love that!)

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to post their finds on this list!

Alison

Scottsdale, Arizona

And I missed the 75% on the patio... oh well. I will have to see what mine has if anything left by tomorrow morning :yuck: Who knows, I might luck out with some cushions....:g_shrug: if not, I know me, I will find something in the store for 75% off :D to make up for missing out on them ;)

Went last night. Our store still had some furnature, plants & gas firepits. Got upset after loading a cart with folding chairs & plant hangers, I scanned them & they were almost full price! I need things I can store for the winter. Also our baby car seats are still 30% off. Of course did not leave empty handed. Found 4 MM juice .69!! Also the other food coupon deals & with coupon Johnson body loation for .49 & purell free.

Baby photo book, memory book, scrap book,keepsake box 75% off

I bought a patio furniture table on 50% clearance for $30 Tuesday, and yesterday everything went 75%. Any idea how I could get my extra $15 discount. (I don't want to risk "returning" it and then try to repurchase at 75% because I'm afraid somebody else would beat me to it.) Thanks

I bought a patio furniture table on 50% clearance for $30 Tuesday, and yesterday everything went 75%. Any idea how I could get my extra $15 discount. (I don't want to risk "returning" it and then try to repurchase at 75% because I'm afraid somebody else would beat me to it.) Thanks

That is the only way that I know of. You need to return the table and purchase another one at the 75% off price. If there are no more available to purchase you need to wait until it hits the floor on a restock.

You could always go and ask at CS and see what they say though. People are different and you might get a CS person that will let you return and repurchase right then - they aren't supposed to but I have heard that some will do that for you.

I'd be careful about returning the item because I had heard before that when you return something there is a lag before they will put the item back on the sales floor and by the time they do that, someone else may beat you to it. Plus there is the possibly that the item may no longer be available to sale and it comes up "Not Found". That's what happened before when I tried to by something that scanned not found and the lady said I couldn't buy it.

But it never heards to ask before you return it to see what your options are. Good Luck and let us know the outcome. :fluffy:

NOW I AM JUST WAITING FOR THE BIG 75% off TOYS CLEARANCE seems like everything else is being marked down to 75% off but the toys here have been 50% off for atleast 3 weeks now :o( anyone know when these will be marked down I am hoping this thursday :o)

Last year the sale was on Thursday, July 27th. So I am hoping it will be next Wednesday or Thursday. This is for the Cleveland area.

You are RIGHT! I just checked last years forum and from Gater Pam, she posted:

Yes, I was just coming to report that quite a few toys have gone to 75% off. It feels a little late to me, as I always thought it happened mid-July, but I'll take it!

So many are 75% off that there isn't enough endcaps at my Target for all of them to be displayed there. So definitely, look in the aisles, and scan anything you're interested in, just in case only one item was marked down and the team didn't put stickers on the rest of the inventory of the items.

SO BE READY!!!!

Was at Target this morning when they opened and some of the clearance toys had been marked down even more. Mostly the stuff that was 50% off is now 75% off...Although there was not much 75% off. Most of the stuff that was 30% off only went to 50% off and some of the clearance items were not marked down any more at all. I did get all of the Barbie Fairytopia Magic of the Rainbow Barbie fairy dolls for $3.24 each(were $12.99). I think I got 4 different ones but there may have been more. I also saw some pink Wilson Vollyballs for 75% off and some Kids twin size sheet sets 75% off. I think the brand was Nick & Nora???

I, on spur of the moment, my four small children in tow, bought a six piece aluminum patio set for 32.xx (75% off), and three beach chairs at 75% off. Crazy seat shuffling and child moving around to get that all in the car. (Went in only for baby food, apple juice, and bread...go figure!) Has anyone had experience with this patio set? Looks like target brand home trend and retails for about 130. We don't really need it, but thought price was good if product holds up and do have a place to put it. Bummed they didn't have any hammocks...really need a new one.

Just got back from Target. Toys havent been reduced further here BUT.... the black dot dollar spot stuff is 50% off again.. but they dont have any signs up. Look for the black dots and scan them... I bet yours will be 50% off too. Got a little lunch tote ice chest for 1.25.

Nothing left in our patio section. I did score on a Classoc Pooh outfit I had forgotten I had hid! O hid it when it was 30% off behind a bunch of tents! Well today I finally felt well enough to go to Target and it was still there!!!! YAY and 75% off now!!!! I was doing a happy dance thru the store. I got to come home and take it off my registry since I had registered for it and they are all gone now. I can say that the mark down team was all over the toy section today doing mark downs. there were red stickers EVERYWHERE. I had limited funds today so I really didnt pay too much attention.

NOW I AM JUST WAITING FOR THE BIG 75% off TOYS CLEARANCE seems like everything else is being marked down to 75% off but the toys here have been 50% off for atleast 3 weeks now :o( anyone know when these will be marked down I am hoping this thursday :o)

Every store seems to be on its own schedule this time around. I go to 5 stores regularly, and 2 have had 50% markdowns for 3-4 weeks already, while one still barely has anything marked 30%! So, just keep watching. Seems that is all we can do. I thought this would be the week, but the markdown ladies think next week.

Was at Target this morning when they opened and some of the clearance toys had been marked down even more. Mostly the stuff that was 50% off is now 75% off...Although there was not much 75% off. Most of the stuff that was 30% off only went to 50% off and some of the clearance items were not marked down any more at all. I did get all of the Barbie Fairytopia Magic of the Rainbow Barbie fairy dolls for $3.24 each(were $12.99). I think I got 4 different ones but there may have been more. I also saw some pink Wilson Vollyballs for 75% off and some Kids twin size sheet sets 75% off. I think the brand was Nick & Nora???

Interesting. Ours kept the 50% where it was.

ok toys must be going 75% next week....anyone have a clue on if it will be Wed or Thur?

Depends on your store. I overheard some of the managers talking at one store saying that the markdown team was having a hard time keeping up because so many things were being marked down right now throughout the store. I would guess that if your store was one of the early stores marking down patio, you have a good chance of being one of the early stores marking down toys. One of our local stores is a day ahead of the others, and has had the most marked down. I am heading there Wednesday right after I drop of DS at his summer program. :yup: