Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

At mine today I found:

Outside door mat: 2.48 (75% off)

Patio Umbrella 12.48 (75% off and only patio thing that was 75% off)

ladies underware .98 (75%)

bras 2.48 (75% off)

small white shoulder strap camera case 2.48 (75%)

I will have to keep checking now for the matching patio chair cushions at 75% off, they were still only 50% off.. can't figure out why only these umbrella's were 75% off :confused: I may be confused, but I am not complaining :g_thumble:g_dance::giggle:

Was at the target in mesquite,tx and they had some wooden trains sets for 55.xx. They also had a lot of the garden patio clearance at 50% off. Lots of toys too...Picked up a few things for nieces and nephews for Christmas. They had some nick and nora twin sheet sets for 7.48 and some DYR stuff 50% off as well. I picked up a ipod speaker pillow for 3.24. They had a magnavox 20 in flat screen hdtv for 244.xx...couldn't convince the honey we NEEDED it though.....oooh well.

Was at the target in mesquite,tx and they had some wooden trains sets for 55.xx. They also had a lot of the garden patio clearance at 50% off. Lots of toys too...Picked up a few things for nieces and nephews for Christmas. They had some nick and nora twin sheet sets for 7.48 and some DYR stuff 50% off as well. I picked up a ipod speaker pillow for 3.24. They had a magnavox 20 in flat screen hdtv for 244.xx...couldn't convince the honey we NEEDED it though.....oooh well.

What section did you find that wooden train set? I need one for my DD4 she loves those things. :) Will have to check on the 20 in flat screen ;)

Found some great deals today:

5 piece durabuilt tools reg. $99.99 today $24.95

step 2 wagon 50% off @ $30.00

some toys at 50% off

girls golf clubs at 85% off paid $7.45

lot of domestics, like sheets, rugs, pillow at 75% off

If you have the DCPI for the golf clubs would you mind posting it? Thanks!!

What section did you find that wooden train set? I need one for my DD4 she loves those things. :) Will have to check on the 20 in flat screen ;)

the train sets & tables are in the preschool aisle. generally across from Thomas and next to the fisher price stuff. with all the wooden puzzles and stuff.

Target has a 66-page magazine looking insert in this Sunday's paper (Sunday, July 15) called, Brave New Dorm College 07. (It is part of the coupon insert package.)

On the back cover, there's a peel-off coupon for $5 off any purchase of $75 or more.

The coupon expires 8/21/2007.

:eyepoppin

Where did you find the step stool?

Sounds interesting. I haven't seen this in my store.

Yesterday was able to still find alot of Happy 4th.90% Hope they don't scan item not found as fast as the Happy Summer did.

The step stool was on an endcap in electronics! It may just be a local store online return, because it was marked as is, and was sitting with the surge protectors and the Repalcements DVD, which were all also marked as is. Some great prices though!

The DCPI on my receipt is 064020000 but the item is listed as SALESPLAN. No idea what that is! Anyway, hope that helps.

Also forgot to mention that they are starting to markdown the Tide Coldwater big boxes of powder. But these were only 15% off.

Target has a 66-page magazine looking insert in this Sunday's paper (Sunday, July 15) called, Brave New Dorm College 07. (It is part of the coupon insert package.)

On the back cover, there's a peel-off coupon for $5 off any purchase of $75 or more.

The coupon expires 8/21/2007.

:eyepoppin

This is perfect timing! I was going to use my 10% off coupon on a spree today, but now I'll wait until I get that coupon too. I need to get some big ticket items (well, a DS and some games among other things), so I can probably hit up my neighbors for their coupons and split up my purchases! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the fyi on the stool. Great Deal, my stores still had them in hdw full price. Also no Step 2 Wagons, only Radio Flyer.

Happy 4th now scanning not found. My store is still giving 90% off. Just look for the blue tags. There were still childrens shirts & bathingsuits avail. mixed in with the other clearance clothes.

Bissel spot cleaner 9.99

flip ease 11.oo

durabuilt tools 25.00

childs beach towels 2.50

All these went to 75% last Thurs. They were not marked with final markdown & my store only had 1 of each which I bought. Another site had the tools on the front page right after I found 1 & people were having problems finding them anywhere. They are in a box not the plastic case. Reviews were bad, but for small jobs & $25 a good deal. Good Luck! Keep Scanning!

Actually the train sets were over in the end caps near the scrapbook and office supply stuff. There were 4 of them left last night. Good luck!

wow! i lucked out today. i have been watching a 5 piece patio set and when i went in and seen it was 50% off i got excited and called dh to come get it. so while i was waiting on him the manager came back there with 75% tags and said that the cashier would take an additional 50% the scanning price when i got to the reg. :eyepoppin

so it was $399.xx to start and i got it for $125!!!!! i was so happy and i also snagged 6 outdoor chairs (screen looking ones) for $6.xx, 50 baby food, 2 motts,and 10 hot dogs and my total was .......$172.xx!!!

I went to Target today looking for fire pits with my parents. They ended up buying a fire pit for full price about $160. I was so disappointed in them. I told them to just wait untill they go on sale or clearance, but they really want to have a fire tonight. In the clearance section they had one on clearance and the rest were marked full price! All I can say is I never find any of the good deals posted on here at our target(Wisconsin). The thing is I keep going back and looking for them!!

I went to Target today looking for fire pits with my parents. They ended up buying a fire pit for full price about $160. I was so disappointed in them. I told them to just wait untill they go on sale or clearance, but they really want to have a fire tonight. In the clearance section they had one on clearance and the rest were marked full price! All I can say is I never find any of the good deals posted on here at our target(Wisconsin). The thing is I keep going back and looking for them!!

Where is Wisconsin

Actually the train sets were over in the end caps near the scrapbook and office supply stuff. There were 4 of them left last night. Good luck!

Are you talking about the ones in blue boxes? If so, at my store, they're located in the toddler/preschool toy aisle.

A few days ago, I went to Target with my mother and she bought quite a few t-shirts and onesies (the 4th of July ones) for my cousins who have birthdays in August. Some were a dollar, some were $1.99. Great deal. I needed a couple of toys for birthday gifts so I bought two Parents Magazine toys at half price. Don't know if it's been posted but one is called a Critter Chain and the other is wooden block letters. Pretty cute for a 1 year old and they were $6.xx each.

I'm counting on you guys to help with good deals since I don't work at Target anymore. It's awful knowing that I don't get a heads up on clearance deals anymore. Ugh.