Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Pantene FINALLY 50 % off at my store today. Got another package off free diapers and wipes courtesy of coupons. AND just FYI...those $5 coupons we talked about yesterday the computer just seems to love because it took all three of mine even though I only bought 1 item listed! :D Had a great day with copons but still walked out spending $51.08 ugh...hubby is gonna kill me if I step foot in target again this week...this was my 5th trip since saturday!

The HP printer ink is a great deal right now so I've been stocking up on it.

please tell me about the hp ink deals. we just got a new printer because hubby seen the ink cartridges were cheaper. well i printed 40 3x5 pictures and the color ink is all gone. :( so i don`t think it was a deal getting the cheaper cartridges being as they are smaller and i will need 2 of them to make them last as long. oh well, he tried. lol.

please tell me about the hp ink deals. we just got a new printer because hubby seen the ink cartridges were cheaper. well i printed 40 3x5 pictures and the color ink is all gone. :( so i don`t think it was a deal getting the cheaper cartridges being as they are smaller and i will need 2 of them to make them last as long. oh well, he tried. lol.

The Hp inks are all on sale this week. The 2 types i get ( blk 94 and color 95) were both a little over $5 off. The sales ad this wk says all HP and LEXMark single pk ink save at least $5.

I don' know of any additonal coupons for them....i wish i did!

Finally found the .69 MM juice! :yay:

I don't know why, but I got so excited finding the apple, I forgot to check the punch.

Can you find these only at Super Target? We don't have one anywhere around where I live. I have been checking every time I go to my Target but have had no luck.

Can you find these only at Super Target? We don't have one anywhere around where I live. I have been checking every time I go to my Target but have had no luck.

They have them at regular Targets also. I've only found it once but I bought about 10 of them when I did.

I found one box of the fruit punch at my regular target last Saturday

They have them at regular Targets also. I've only found it once but I bought about 10 of them when I did.

It was crazy busy but I forgot to post my Easter Finds when it was 75% off. I was able to get the baskets, teeshirts etc but also if you look in the toy section where they have the little bubbles with the little containers (I forget who makes them, I think they are made by Little Kids) they are marked on the sign $1.99 but only the Dora Ones (boots, deigo or Dora charcters ) were scanning at .74 a piece. I was also able to find the 10 packs of the MM apple juice for .69 a piece, they didn't have any others on sale.

I hope this helps someone, I can always look up the package when I get home tonight:D

The Hp inks are all on sale this week. The 2 types i get ( blk 94 and color 95) were both a little over $5 off. The sales ad this wk says all HP and LEXMark single pk ink save at least $5.

I don' know of any additonal coupons for them....i wish i did!

thanks. i need the hp 95. i will have to make a trip to target.

Has anyone seen the Bissell Spotbot's on sale at Target? I just seen it real quick yesterday and I thought it had a $25 gift card with it. Today on Nickelodan I caught just a bit of a commerical about getting $20 off one online. Anyone else seen this ad? Will they work together?

Hi, this is my first post, but I have been perimeter perusing for months now with this web site.

Last night, I found the target brand cereal coco puffs and honey comb for .86 cents each.

This was not a red sticker just a tag on the shelf. I love this deal because my family eats a box of cereal a day.

Got lots of my little pony fruit snacks today. Those along with my ongoing collection of juice boxes when I can find them will make great contributions to the cul de sac summer snack kitty. There are 9 little girls in our cul de sac (no boys) ranging in age from 1 to 8. Everyone usually shares popsicles, ice cream bars, and other assorted snacks. When one kid comes out with one, they all want one. Those fruit snacks were CHEAP at 89 cents less the 75 cent expired coupon. I also combined some Betty Crocker manufacturers coupons and ended up with a little "profit" from Target of 75 cents after buying 9 boxes. THANKS so much to whoever posted that. I wouldn't have found them otherwise! :>)

Also got 2 boxes of girls' pull ups (62 count) marked down to 1/2 price ($10). I used a $2 off coupon on each box, so 8 bucks for each box. Not bad.

I also saw 2 Barbies that were kind of neat marked to 75% off. They were on a stand with ipod hook up so when an ipod (or mp3 player) got plugged into it, they would dance to the music. I almost took them but I just put them back. I've got such a stock pile of toys from Christmas sales at Target through the years. I am trying to control myself. They were $30 marked down to $7.50 though. (Oak Park store over by the stationary if anyone is interested.)

Also saw a bunch of ??Smith and Hawkins??? outdoor decor stuff marked to 75% off... birdfeeders, birdfood, wreaths, etc.

Scored one more box of MM juice today. The hunt for those is 1/2 the fun for me.

A few more good deals on baby items:

Johnsons lotion, shampoo and body wash in the smaller 3.5 oz. size is on clearance for 1.35. There is a 1.00 coupon in several baby magazines (Parents and American Baby I think) for 1.00 off the shampoo, no size exclusions.

Also, Johnsons Buddies bar soap is 94 cents (regular price). There is a 1.00 coupon on Johnsons Buddies in some of the baby/parenting mags which means you get this for free. The soap is not excluded. There is also a 1.00 off 2 coupon on some of the Buddies products in store.

I found the 8 packs of Duracell batteries on clearance tonight for 1.28 per pack. There is also a .75 coupon from the Sunday newspaper inserts (not sure how long ago it came out. mine had an exp. date of 4/30). Great price on batteries! These are the 8 packs that come with a free item- 3 of the packs came with a free miniature flashlight and one came with a free compass and whistle.

Man my target list keeps getting bigger and bigger for tomorrow.LOL.I have $1.00 coupons off for those battries.I REALLY hope my target has them.Ill report when i get home tomorrow.Im so excited i always lose sleep on Thursdays.yeah i know im a target junkie(loser).LOL

Do you just have to scan each MM 10 pack until you find one or how do you know how to find them. I am so curious to know.

The cheap juice boxes are easy to spot. Most of the MM juice boxes are 15 packs and they have a big red label on the front that says 15 pack. The cheap boxes are only 10 packs, so they tend to stick out on the shelf a little bit. (Although it is true that the orange juice is NOT part of the "cheap stuff.") I too have only found grape, apple and fruit punch.

Some have said that they have to dig a little bit to find them. However, I've found it to be sort of the opposite. Most of the times that I've found them, they've actually just sort of appeared to be quickly put on the shelf in the front or on top of the other boxes. I still haven't figured out a method to what time of day or day of the week they put them out... probably because it all depends on when the food court needs more and that varies from store to store. (The theory is that these boxes are supposed to be sold at the food court for 69 cents per individual box.) Hope this helps.

My wonderful DH (he's reading this...haha) made a Target run tonight. Here are a few goodies to report -

T-shirt and cap sets (hat with T rolled inside it) were 75 off down to 3.73

Mens sleep shorts down to 3.24 (corona, ACDC)

Black & Decker brushed stainless toaster oven down to 9.98 (from 39.99).

Not sure if these have already been reported, but great deals. I also just want to say thanks to everyone who posts. I actually enjoy shopping at Target and feel happy walking out of there unlike the old days when I never walked out for under $100 and felt I basically didn't have much of anything!

:D

Man my target list keeps getting bigger and bigger for tomorrow.LOL.I have $1.00 coupons off for those battries.I REALLY hope my target has them.Ill report when i get home tomorrow.Im so excited i always lose sleep on Thursdays.yeah i know im a target junkie(loser).LOL

Oh My gosh, I thought I was the only one that loses sleep thinking about my Target and CVS trips. My DH thinks I need an intervention. Oh well, I just take some Tylenol PM that I got free from Target to sleep! lol. I went to Target last night and my bill started out at $88.XX and after all of my coupons, my bill went down to $23.XX. My cashier says ' you look familiar, oh yeah, you're the one with all the coupons. You do awesome. Lets see how you do tonight'. I am lucky that I never have any problems at my Target. Everyone is so nice. It could also be I talk a tin ear on them and they are anxious to get me out of the store.

Even recently made my first purchase at cvs. Thanks to this board I got 2 pks of pull ups, 1 pk wipes, and a stroller all for 13.xx. Mostly because I found out how to get a special 4/20 coupon in my email and that I could stack coupons for the pull ups.

JBD... How did you get this? I have been looking ath the CVS thread but rarely ever get anything in there besides RX for my kids. I pass by all the time but never thought to go in and actually shop. After reading some of the threads about ECB and such i'm thinkng I should check it out. Did you sign up via email? Thanks

I dragged my husband to Target today. Of course all the usual managers and cashiers were working and stopped to chat. He told me he'd never go with me again. We went in to get Mt. dew 12 packs and some more cereal cups. LOL. Over an hour later we finally left. Then I knew the pepsi driver bringing in more pop so stopped to chat with him. (we went in at 8:50am and didn't leave till past 10am). Now he knows why it takes me so long to shop. IM going back as I didn't get a chance to peruse more sections.

Got 10 Mt. Dew 12 packs - $1.50 each w/ $1 off coupons

6 cereal cups= Free w/ $1 off coupons

Doritos $1 for big bag w/ $1 off coupon

2 Cheetos (crunchy) .50 each w/ $1 off coupon.

Total was still only like $13.24

I dragged my husband to Target today. Of course all the usual managers and cashiers were working and stopped to chat. He told me he'd never go with me again. We went in to get Mt. dew 12 packs and some more cereal cups. LOL. Over an hour later we finally left. Then I knew the pepsi driver bringing in more pop so stopped to chat with him. (we went in at 8:50am and didn't leave till past 10am). Now he knows why it takes me so long to shop. IM going back as I didn't get a chance to peruse more sections.

Got 10 Mt. Dew 12 packs - $1.50 each w/ $1 off coupons

6 cereal cups= Free w/ $1 off coupons

Doritos $1 for big bag w/ $1 off coupon

2 Cheetos (crunchy) .50 each w/ $1 off coupon.

Total was still only like $13.24

Where did you get the Dt. Mt Dew coupons?

I, for one, really appreciate the posters here who tell about what is on sale and also remind us of the expired coupons in the generator. I don't print off all those coupons ahead of time so it's nice when someone gives a heads up on this forum. Then I can make sure I print them off BEFORE I go to Target rather than get there and then see the item and wish that I had the coupon on the generator!

That said... my super target has Driscoll strawberries on sale for $1.99 for a one pound container. There is a $1 off coupon on the generator, which makes them $1 for a pound. Not a bad price for strawberries. I had no idea I grabbed the organic container and she rang it up at $6.99!! Fortunately I saw it and told her they were supposed to be $1.99. I looked at the container and saw the word organic. I was ready to dash back and get the non organic kind, but she just changed the price. I would have been soooo mad if I got home and noticed I paid $6.99 for strawberries. I couldn't care less if they are organic or not (regular produce is fine with me). I return other things, but I don't return food so I would have been stuck with them.

Yesterday I found the following deals at our Target:

Women's Hanes 4 pk String Bikini's $1.48

Pro Spirit 6 pk Women's socks .98 (also had 10 pks for 2.xx)

George Foreman Grill $29.98 (from 60.00, I'll watch to see if they hit 75%)

Boy's Necklaces (really cool :) $1.24 (from 4.99)

Hot Wheels 5 pks .48

2 different Cranium games for $4.24

Toddler girl's Nemo Swimsuit $2.48 (they had other styles)

Toddler boy's swim trunks $1.74

The cheap juice boxes are easy to spot. Most of the MM juice boxes are 15 packs and they have a big red label on the front that says 15 pack. The cheap boxes are only 10 packs, so they tend to stick out on the shelf a little bit. (Although it is true that the orange juice is NOT part of the "cheap stuff.") I too have only found grape, apple and fruit punch.

Some have said that they have to dig a little bit to find them. However, I've found it to be sort of the opposite. Most of the times that I've found them, they've actually just sort of appeared to be quickly put on the shelf in the front or on top of the other boxes. I still haven't figured out a method to what time of day or day of the week they put them out... probably because it all depends on when the food court needs more and that varies from store to store. (The theory is that these boxes are supposed to be sold at the food court for 69 cents per individual box.) Hope this helps.

Hey, thanks for the info. I have found the 10 packs but when I scan them they say 3.xx not .69. Maybe I am not looking at the right thing. It is the Minute Maid juice boxes, right? If I ever find one I will be so... excited. :cheesy:

Hey, thanks for the info. I have found the 10 packs but when I scan them they say 3.xx not .69. Maybe I am not looking at the right thing. It is the Minute Maid juice boxes, right? If I ever find one I will be so... excited. :cheesy:

I think it just varies. I have also found the 10 packs and had them scan at full price. Then, one day, I found 2 packs on the shelf, scanned them, and they were .69! This is the only time I have ever found them and I shop 4 different Targets and always check for them.

So, don't give up!

I have to agree with you. I frequented this board hourly until it turned into

Coupon-a-looza. I loved reading about the great finds that Target had until it became bogged down in Coupon complaints and gripes. I am just not interested in reading page after page of coupon questions, locators, and indignation over not being able to get String cheese for $.03 at Target because of 14 expired internet coupons. I love when people share their deals and great finds at Target, just not when the deal is because of coupons.

Perhaps a seperate thread dedicated to coupons would be appropriate?

Good suggestion. A Target coupon thread will be created soon, and any future posts in this thread dealing with just coupons will either be moved there or just deleted.

Good suggestion. A Target coupon thread will be created soon, and any future posts in this thread dealing with just coupons will either be moved there or just deleted.

There already is a Target/Super Target coupon generator thread. This is the link if it doesn't work go under search and type in target coupons and it will pull up.

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=49126&highlight=target+coupons