Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I really want one of those fireplace screens. They have been 50% off for over 2 weeks now! I don't want to pay $19.xx, I want to pay $9.xx lol I'm going to drive myself crazy by keep checking on it.

I got some gift bags, tissue paper, ribbons, stationary and the Tide 100oz that is double strength for $6.xx. I also used an expired coke coupon, and the cashier put it through. Yay! They were on sale for $2.66, so it was $1.66. I'll go back with more coupons later in the week as I wait for the fireplace screen to go down more.

Been watching this thread for about 6 mos now. Love it, you all are greatly appreciated. I did see a good deal- not great, but good. Maternity jeans, in Fort Wayne Indiana stores. $6.80. The lower rise ones that can be folded down. Of course, they had a million 2/4 and I tried an 8, those fell off... So, if you need em, there they are. Also scored some plain colored long sleeve maternity shirts. Blk/ wht/ and peach. 2.50 each.

Also, I need to ask this question. I saw a post or two about Target coupons. I understand the web ones, but one post I saw said something about coupons out of the paper. I think that our two Targets here are regular ones, with some groceries, more than what they used to have. Do the places with Super Targets or whatever have coupons, like in the Sunday paper or something?

Has anyone found the dog beds on clearance? If so, how much are they? TIA

I just happened to come across one yesterday while I was at target. It was on an endcap near the H&B items. I want to say it was around $30 marked down from $45-50? Not 100% sure though. IT was a fairly large bed though.

I just happened to come across one yesterday while I was at target. It was on an endcap near the H&B items. I want to say it was around $30 marked down from $45-50? Not 100% sure though. IT was a fairly large bed though.

Thank You. I will go after work and check today. I need 3 large beds.

I don't know how desperate you are, but the Springfield MO store had quite a few on Saturday...I didn't check prices-no dogs here. That would be quite a drive though.

Thank you but yes that is a long drive. I have 3 targets close by me I'm in south Kansas City by Longview Lake. I will check today. Thank You Again.

Also, I need to ask this question. I saw a post or two about Target coupons. I understand the web ones, but one post I saw said something about coupons out of the paper. I think that our two Targets here are regular ones, with some groceries, more than what they used to have. Do the places with Super Targets or whatever have coupons, like in the Sunday paper or something?

There was a Target coupon for Bounty paper towel in my sunday paper coupons just yesterday. This is the first time I think I have ever seen one.

At the Target in Indy at Nora Plaza they were marking some toys down to 75% off. Some pirates stuff, power ranger costume thingy, and a bunch of figurines. Not too sure what type but they were 75 off today and they were moving them all over to the endcap in with the blankets and towels and stuff (found it wierd they put them there) Went to the target at Castleton and left both stores buying NOTHING.....sad day! :( I need a deal! HAHA!

I never seem to find that great of clearance at the Nora store.......I was out of town when you 1st posted this so I missed the 75% off toys you referenced.

I know this question has been answered before, but I couldn't find it in the archives:

If I bought something on clearance for 50% off and then it goes 75% in 2 weeks or so, can I get a price adjustment if I still have my receipt and the product? TIA

Bought 2 of the FP3 players today for $24.98 each (50% off). Also saw one of those food saver sealing machienes for 30% off (reg $99.xx), but am waiting for it to go lower.

I know this question has been answered before, but I couldn't find it in the archives:

If I bought something on clearance for 50% off and then it goes 75% in 2 weeks or so, can I get a price adjustment if I still have my receipt and the product? TIA

Bought 2 of the FP3 players today for $24.98 each (50% off). Also saw one of those food saver sealing machienes for 30% off (reg $99.xx), but am waiting for it to go lower.

They will not price adjust. You will have to buy the exact item again, then return it with the old reciept--you can do it immediately before leaving the store. ( I make sure to pull the lowest price tag off first though)

I bet someone at my Target is going to be super mad at me! I was looking through the makeup on Sunday and found someone's stash of CoverGirl Outlast makeup (foundation) stuffed behind some other make up. I scored 3 boxes for $2.22 each. They were regularly $8.99 each. WOO HOO!

They will not price adjust. You will have to buy the exact item again' date=' then return it with the old reciept--you can do it immediately before leaving the store. ( I make sure to pull the lowest price tag off first though)[/quote']

They price adjusted a ps2 game for me a while back, but it was the next day...so i don't know if there is a time limit or not? Maybe it depends on the indiv store? They just 'refunded' the difference to my credit card.

I found my best Target deal yet! This, however is probably just a fluke, but none-the-less I'm still stoked! I was browsing through the toys and saw the Fisher Price Kid Tough digital camera all shelved in a spot where they said 19.99. I knew it had to be wrong, but checked out with it and told the cashier it was marked at 19.99 on the shelf. She called toys for a price check and they said since they were stocked in the wrong place they would sell it to me at that price!!!! I am so excited. There is no way I could have every afforded it at regular price and now i have an awesome gift for me dd.

I saw the FP3 players for 34.98. I couldn't scan anything because the scanners were down.

They price adjusted a ps2 game for me a while back, but it was the next day...so i don't know if there is a time limit or not? Maybe it depends on the indiv store? They just 'refunded' the difference to my credit card.

I think you just got lucky. I have had to return the item and rebuy - and when I say rebuy I mean I needed to go physically get one from the store - not just rebuy the item I was just returning. Now I just do what was suggested above - I just buy the lower priced item and return it with the higher priced receipt.

Well, I am excited to report that one store had the Disney Mix Stick at 75% off finally. I got the orange HS Musical one for DH to use while he exercises. I wanted one for DS for his birthday, but he would not want that one. So, I hot footed it over to the other local store where I have been watching them and they had a cart full and told me they were salvage!!!! Man! I was so ticked! I ended up getting DS a Memorex MP3 player that has the same amount of memory, etc. for $15.04, also just marked down today. It has a built in radio as well. Just not the one I wanted for him.

I picked up duribuilt screwdriver with all the different things you syick in it. the number to it is 085050721 for 4.98. it was 50% off.

They had some other drills and screwdrivers. Some car stuff and flashlights. Tons of dog stuff. New Dora toys were marked down.

Thats all I saw.

They do price adjustments but nt on clearance.If your store does it your just lucky.

Okay, I'm starting to get the shakes and withdrawl is setting in. I found this board and starting Perusing in early Jan. and since then I have not went more than 4 days without finding a really great deal - until now. Its getting so bad the wife said she knows what I'd do if I won the Lottery "you'd buy your own scanner Peruse all day".

But seriously, is this just a normal slow period?

Got some 12 packs of diet coke for 1.50 each, archer farms chips .69 each, both with expired target coupons.

Also found another large round basket, but in the darker color for 3.74, and a bunch of pic frames for 1.25.

Has anyone found the dog beds on clearance? If so, how much are they? TIA

I did see them in Springfield like Msharpsteen mentioned, but have seen them at the Targets here in KC too. I've seen the large beds for big dogs, and some pink smaller ones.

I want to thank all of you for the great info you share on here and your expertise! I went to our brand new Target for the first time Saturday!! I am so excited to finally have one to shop at.

While I didn't see ANY great deals on anything I was looking for, I did find 3 packs of the MM juice boxes for .69 each! I would never have known to look for them without this thread!

Some info on this would be great.I want one of these so bad.Thxs

It was in a green box and the brand was FoodSaver and it was originally $99.99. Sorry, that's all I noticed. It was the only one, misplaced in sationary endcap, but clearly marked with a red clearance sticker.

Okay, I'm starting to get the shakes and withdrawl is setting in. I found this board and starting Perusing in early Jan. and since then I have not went more than 4 days without finding a really great deal - until now. Its getting so bad the wife said she knows what I'd do if I won the Lottery "you'd buy your own scanner Peruse all day".

But seriously, is this just a normal slow period?

Just remember: when it is bad at Target it is GREAT on EBAY,,,,because the liquidators are putting their stuff up on EBay by that time. So, if there is a clearance item you missed, check out EBay, because chances are that it will be on there. So maybe you can fuel your bargain addiction by doing some EBay perusing.

This week you will find a ton of housewares and slipcovers.

I love checking out clearance items in the cosmetics section. Last week I picked up some moisturizer that was regularly $24.xx for $5.xx. I took it home and tried and and loved it so much I went back the next day to see if there was any more. SUCCESS! I also picked up a few other items like lip gloss, facial mask, etc.