Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Quick off topic question - Does the ILamp work with any iPod? How does it connect? I'm asking because I have a first generation iPod shuffle which is the USB and I bought an iHome pillow before and it connected thru the headphone area. I saw someone buying this today, I knew I should have checked it out. UGH!

The numbers on my receipt are: 249120046 and 249120044. They are exactly the same curios though.

Toni, are you sure they are the same finish? My Target carried these curio cabinets in two different finishes with almost exactly the same DCPI numbers.

Selena

They are the same cabinet, but they have different finishes on them.

249-12-0044 is a cherry finish and 249-12-0046 is a walnut finish.

If you return the item on the same day, the system will not recognize that days transaction, so it will find the higher priced one.. So if you are not too embarassed, buy it and go directly to CS counter and return, it will find the other one (if purchased on Credit card.)

If that makes any sense, it does in my tired mind:razz:

Exactly. I know I've tried to have them look things up that I had bought that day and they couldn't - said it took 24 hours to register.

I went to my local target twice this weekend. 1st great buy for any one who has young babies. I vbought the good start supreme powder formula 27.5 oz (i think) can plus for ready to feed cans with it for 15.98. Cant beat that. The same size can alone at my wholesale place is 22.99.

Then I went the next day and my sister-in-law, mother and I spent way to much in the toys aisle. S-I-L has all birthday shopping for kids done until August. My mom has my older son complete too and his birthday isnt until July. he is getting 6 superman peices to dress and play. Plus a slingshot type of thing when the man of stell will fly across the room. He is going to love it!!!

Hidden toys all over for 75% off- It was a great shopping weekend. I just wish I has more $$$ to spend there.

Wow! I have been reading the posts lately and have been so jealous. I had surgery on 1/5 and have been pretty much in bed until today. I finally got to venture out to my local Target today and here is what I found.

1. Nick and Nora pjs for toddlers 3.74 and boys 4.98

2. Dora the explorer toddler nightgown 3.24

3. 9 pack circo socks for toddler girls 3.74 these are real cute three pairs have rosette flowers on them.

4. Zoe and Dora the explorer slippers 1.98

5. Mater from Cars slippers 2.24

6. Dora the explorer towel and washcloth for 5.68

I guess this made up for missing all the great toy deals.

The ESPN Football game and the twelve in one arcade game was $23.99 this morning.

Dang,,,, I found one today stashed somewhere where it should not have been with the clearance sticker toward the back of the rack... It was $34.88 for me, but hey, that is still a good deal ....

One thing I didn't get but kind of wish I did now was the roll up electronic piano for $12.95. I think it was originally either 39.99 or 49.99. They also had a pair of some kind of electronic superman gloves that were $4.74... but there was a $5.00 coupon on the front of the box to get $5 back in the mail!

They still had the electric roasters for $14.99 and $29.99 for the fancier one.

I also got a portable DVD carrying case bag (fits 7-9 inch players & can be mounted on the back of a car seat) with earphones for $2.48.

If any one is in the West Palm Beach area. Could you report on any stores with better bargains. I was at Royal Palm beach and they seemed pretty cleaned out.

Thanx

P.S. in what dept are the roll up pianos?

toys most likely..but you need to search everywhere just in case people are hiding or laying items down...those are the nice finds!!

It pays to keep checking. Went to Target this morning and did not find anything. Went back at 6 o'clock tonight and fought 2 of the Zen fountains at $9.xx each, marked down from $39.xx and an Air Hog Storm Launch remote control plane for $17.xx, marked down from $69.xx:)

If any one is in the West Palm Beach area. Could you report on any stores with better bargains. I was at Royal Palm beach and they seemed pretty cleaned out.

Thanx

P.S. in what dept are the roll up pianos?

I found the roll up piano in the toys section. But you might want to check electronics too for any put on the wrong endcap.

Sorry I can't help about South Florida stores... I am at the opposite end of the state near Jacksonville.

I went to Target tonight (Lancaster, NY) to pick up an iLamp and they are on an endcap for $29.99 with a big sale sign! I looked in the clearance section and they had some open iLamp's for $14.98 -- I scanned them and that was the selling price. Why aren't ours at the $7.48 price yet??

Needless to say, I didn't pick one up. Just ended up getting more .52 cents shredded cheese. ($1.52 minus $1.00 coupon.) Oh well.

Just a little heads up up a couple of things that will be going on clearance tomorrow (although your store might have a different markdown schedule).

IQuest handheld game-$25 (50% off)

IQuest cartridges-50% off

Some Noxzema facial care (lotions/astringents/etc)-50% off

Also, some Pantene shampoo/hair care products are 50% off as well as a select few Suave items.

Tonight I found the Playstation 2 Taiko Drum Master for $6.98! This is for the game and the drum! The before price on it says $9.99 but when I got home I looked them up and they retail for $49.99 :eyepoppin so I jumped in the car and grabbed the other two that were left! I'm not sure if it was a goof but what a deal!

Just a little heads up up a couple of things that will be going on clearance tomorrow (although your store might have a different markdown schedule).

IQuest handheld game-$25 (50% off)

IQuest cartridges-50% off

Some Noxzema facial care (lotions/astringents/etc)-50% off

Also, some Pantene shampoo/hair care products are 50% off as well as a select few Suave items.

childofsolitude and anyone else who might be able to help...:)

We were at Target tonight and saw that the Play Wonder shopping cart and some Play Wonder kitchen products were on sale, but not a drastic price cut. We also saw a "new" area that had been set up with other Play Wonder items... picnic table, BBQ grill, sand toys, other summer type toys...

My question... do you know or think that the Play Wonder kittchen, grocery store, shopping cart, kitchen items, etc. will ever be marked down? (50% would be great!!!:cheesy: ) I am curious since they are setting up another area of this brand.

We live at least an hour from a Target so I can't just check by daily. I am very new to the GottaDeal world and Target shopping and I appreciate all the help everyone has given me so far! If you have any ideas or could post any sales of these toys, I would appreciate it! (So would the children in my Pre-K class!)

Thanks in advance!

childofsolitude and anyone else who might be able to help...:)

We were at Target tonight and saw that the Play Wonder shopping cart and some Play Wonder kitchen products were on sale, but not a drastic price cut. We also saw a "new" area that had been set up with other Play Wonder items... picnic table, BBQ grill, sand toys, other summer type toys...

My question... do you know or think that the Play Wonder kittchen, grocery store, shopping cart, kitchen items, etc. will ever be marked down? (50% would be great!!!:cheesy: ) I am curious since they are setting up another area of this brand.

We live at least an hour from a Target so I can't just check by daily. I am very new to the GottaDeal world and Target shopping and I appreciate all the help everyone has given me so far! If you have any ideas or could post any sales of these toys, I would appreciate it! (So would the children in my Pre-K class!)

Thanks in advance!

The play wonder kitchen & accessories went on clearance here around Christmas, just before. It was replaced with the same exact kitchen set tho.

Girls gloves, hats and scarves are now 75% off. The boys are only 50%. Not sure why there would be a difference. And the Disney I-POD kind of thing (sorry, I woke up early) and the one that plays video are 50% off, as well as the video cards for them.

Last night I picked up the deal or no deal game for $4.98 the dino excavator game $3.98 and a "vtech" notebook computer type thing for $12.98 reg $50.00 it ha a mouse and everything my 4 yr old son loves our computer so maybe this will give me some time to use mine. Also got 2 pack boys boxer briefs and reg. briefs and under shirts for $2.48 a pack some had 2 per pack some had 3 per pack

About the Playwonder kitchen toys--I too noticed that they went on clearance after Christmas and were promptly replaced with identical items for regular price sale. I would guess that the "summer" items like the grill, chef hat set, wood food sets that have BBQ items are considered seasonal and will go on clearance at the same time as the other seasonal items. The regular kitchen toys sets, since they are so new, will probably not be clearanced again for some time (this would include the blue/red items like the kitchen itself, pot/pan sets, etc). Basically, the ones in the summer aisle are likely to go to clearance before the ones in the middle of the toy section. I could be wrong, so it's always worth checking when you are there.