Gilmore Girls DVD Sets Season 4-6 Best Price

kopenney

Dh and I have been watching to find the best price for Season 4 and we finally bought it from half.com for 32.00 including shipping and handling for a brand new set. If you choose to go this way be sure to read each sellers feedback to make sure you will be getting a good deal.

If your not in a hurry Target usually puts them every other week or so. They offer 1 season at a time for as low as $20. The only problem is that 1 week they will have only season 6 on sale then 2 weeks later only season 3 on sale and so on.

I have also seen them on sale at Best Buy and Circuit City for around the same price.

Thanks for all the input. She was shopping at the mall today. Got two of them S1 and S4 on a B1G1 deal. Actually I thought she did good. I will let her know about all the other suggestions out there. When she has money, watch out! She wants to spend it NOW.

If your not in a hurry Target usually puts them every other week or so. They offer 1 season at a time for as low as $20. The only problem is that 1 week they will have only season 6 on sale then 2 weeks later only season 3 on sale and so on.

I have also seen them on sale at Best Buy and Circuit City for around the same price.

Thanks for the info my daughter loves this show, but I am in no hurry to getthem so I can wait, plus she only has season one.