Girl's bed (headboard/etc.)

First post....I've spent about every waking second for the past several days reading through posts on this site, it is AMAZING! I am sooooo thankful to have found it.

We are looking to get our daughter a new bed, she's 5 and is outgrowing her toddler bed. A very basic headboard/etc. would be fine, as we are going to 'do it up' with Princess bedding,etc.

Thanks in advance.

Chad

Welcome!!! Our Sams had a nice girls bedroom suite the other day . It was a white victorian

four poster twin bed. They had a couple of pieces,but you can buy the bed only.:gdbath:

LOL I clicked this post thinking about that same bedset! We saw it tonight at Sams as well. When I saw it all I could think was to bad I don't have a little girl to buy it for :(. Anyway it is really pretty.

We have a Value City Furniture. I had heard bad things about their stuff and I had never found anything worth buying there but 2 years ago, we were in the market for a new dining room suite and I found 1 there I really liked. I had looked everywhere else and checked there as a last resort. I was shocked and actually ended up getting the d.r. furniture and beds for my daughters. Everything has held up fine. We purchased using their 12 months same as cash option. So...you might give them a look if you have one near you.