Rubber Ducks - large quantity

ajbrowns

Really strange request, I know..lol!

I came up with this "Time to get your ducks in a row" theme for my 8th graders this next 9 weeks. I would like to get them all a rubber duckie. I've looked at oriental trading, but before I order I would like to see if anyone knows of any cheaper place to look. Oriental Trading is $5.95 for 24. I need approximately 100. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Amie

You might want to try Rhode Island Novelty, I order from here a number times thru out the year, they are fast shippers and very nice to deal with.:cheesy:

This place has 2" rubber ducks for $2.00/dozen. They're small, but would probably serve the purpose at a very inexpensive price.

I am going to bookmark this site! We can probably find a ton of cool stuff for Cub Scouts on there. I've never seen it before.

No need to be a member of Anything...got this in my email the otehr day for Oriental Trading.

Don't miss out! Order online by 11:59 p.m. CT, January 1, 2007, to get free standard shipping plus save 15% on your purchase of $60 or more, within the contiguous U.S. Shop any link in this email, or enter key code WC75829 during checkout. This offer is not valid on purchases made with any other offers.