does it seem like all the retail stores sorta gave up today?

bonedaddy333

just a thought before i get out of here for christmas eve church and visiting..got my local newspaper and best buy and circuit city were the only major retailers having a sunday only sale ad. other than drug store ads for the week and compusa..that was it..no target no sears no kohls no jcpenny..seemed rather odd that they had no one day sales, not even a sale paper..kinda weird..ive never seen a newspaper without a jcpenny ad in it..lol..they usually have a sunday and a weekend one...but nothing today..makes ya kinda wonder if they said enuff was enuff on the sale stuff..lets finish this up and go home..:eyepoppin

just a thought before i get out of here for christmas eve church and visiting..got my local newspaper and best buy and circuit city were the only major retailers having a sunday only sale ad. other than drug store ads for the week and compusa..that was it..no target

I'm not sure why you didn't get one because I had the usual Target multi-page color circular in today's paper, just like I do every Sunday.

Hopefully shoppers responded in kind by not shopping as much. I waited until the last minute to shop, but the sales were not big enough to motivate me to do very much shopping. Also surprised by the lack of great day after doorbusters.