disney customer service

tmking

I have heard people on this forum complain about disney customer service but I ordered from them and they were great. One item I ordered was broken and I emailed to let them know I would be sending it back and everything else was great. They emailed me back that night and said don't worry with sending it back and they would fed ex me a replacement so I would have it by christmas. I recieved it 2 days later. Awesome. I had already chalked it up as a lost gift. Now I have it.

I had 2 things wrong in one order - both personalized items that had been scratched/sewn funny. They were wonderful about it and resent both, no questions asked. I didn't need to send anything back either. Quality stuff, too (and you can find some bargains if you check in often).

They sent me the wrong pjs. I explain to them that the right numbers were on the bag and everything and that the contents in the bag were wrong but it wasn't a big deal. They emailed me told me to keep the extra pjs and they sent me the right ones. Anyone need a 2t Cars pj set?? I have no one to give it to??

They have always been really great with stuff I ordered. I ordered a tree topper that had a small piece broken off and they sent me a new one without me sending it back. Now my neighbor has a nice tree topper to, you can't even see the break when it's on top of the tree. If you weren't all the way in Northern NY Sunny I'd say send them to me, but I'm in FL. Merry Christmas!!

I had a bad experience. I ordered a belle snow globe that my wife had been drooling over on December 8. I waited and waited, nothing. I sent emails after a week, finally December 19 they replied and said they didn't have any in stock. I wrote back and asked why they never notified me and how it screwed up plans because there was no time to order anything else in time for Christmas. I never got a reply...

I placed an order on Dec. 8 and got a email that it had shipped on the 10th by Fedex. I kept trying to track the package and kept saying it left on the 12th but had no other information. When it still had not arrived by Saturday the 16th I called. The lady told me she would ship another one free of charge. I got a email that the second one had shipped on the 18th also by Fedex. It arrived on the 19th, delivered by a Fedex carrier. Well today my mail carrier honked his horn and when I went out he was delivering the first package I had ordered. Disney does not want either one returned, so now my DD gets 2 cosmetics cases for the price of one. Actually for less the price of one, because I used the discount codes that was on the board and saved $7 on the original price of the bag.:D

I had a horrible experience with disney shopping customer service. I ordered 5 personalized blankets not one was done correclty- 4 were liveable. I called about the 1 that needed to be fixed and was told dont worry about sending it back a new one will be shipped out. 2 and a half weeks later nothing I go back and forth with someone and they apologise and tell me they will express a new one. 2 and a half weeks later still nothing! Over a month now.... I call again and am told neither reorder ever when in. They are now out of stock and cant do anything. Even if they had some in stock it wouldnt be personalized. Up until this point I thought they were great. But, up until then I never had to deal with the customer service end of it. Grrr---- I will never get another personalized item. But, I loved everything else I got from them. So now my 3yr old nephew has a blanket that says bude on it.

• 10 months later...