50% + 20% OFF-childrensplace.com -limited time

mom04

Shipping Method Last Date& Time to Place Order

Standard Service* 12/13/06 7:00AM ET

Second Day Service 12/20/06 11:00AM ET

Next Day Service 12/21/06 11:00AM ET

Please Note:

This applies only to the 48 continental United States. Second Day and Next Day Services are not available for shipments to PO Boxes, Military Addresses, Alaska, Hawaii or U.S. Territories, as well as a few rural zip codes in the U.S.

I did the naartjie thing last year....lol

lol Don't get me started on Naartjie, especially now that they've added online ordering. No more phone orders--whoo-hooo!!!

I was hoping to find some of the tiered skirts left at TCP but they're gone. They were so adorable. I bought them for my 9-year-old but wish I would have gotten them for my 5-year-old, too.

Wow, thanks! I was able to get a ton of clothes. I have 3 girls, and I like to dress them alike occassionally. This is a great place to get the same items in different sizes. Of course my girls didn't need any of this, but I'm weak and couldn't resist. It looks like they have a lot of stuff in girls size 4. Thanks again!

I don't see anything 50% off, compared to a few weeks ago. Some of the T's are cheaper... but that is it. The additional 20% off code is a good deal though, depending on what you are getting. And they ship on a turtle's back at reg. shipping, IMO.

It looks like they took most of the stuff they had at 50% off down already. There is still some stuff, but they had most of that at half price last night. I ended up shopping last night and got both my girls 4 outfits a piece and some sweaters for $89! Thanks OP.

oh, i should have read this thread closer... just spent 30 min shopping thinking 50 percent would be taken off at the end. put $300 worth in my cart thinking it would be $150. but no, it's 300... lol. should have had my cup of coffee first. at least i didn't hit the buy button.