children's game - callodle canoodle whatever?

Guest sam8988378

Guest sam8988378

:confused: I don't have children around in my everyday life, so I'm really not up on these things. I remember last year seeing a game where kids would pick a card (I think), then act out /draw/sing/dance/whatever was on the card. It looked like fun, and I remember last year seeing someone say that adults were able to join in, too.

I didn't get it last year because 1)it was way too late for shipping 2)I'm shopping-challenged. Seriously. I could teach your dog to do everything but housework & cooking, but shopping leaves me feeling as if I'm stuck in traffic.

This is why I'm here, last minute, looking for the name of that game, last minute again. Anyone know what it is?

Guest sam8988378

Sounds like a Cranium game try amazon and type in Cranium or they have a web site. Most stores carry their stuff like Walmart

It might be this one but there are others also

http://www.amazon.com/Cranium-103010000-100E-Cadoo/dp/B00005NOGK/sr=8-7/qid=1166643758/ref=pd_bbs_sr_7/105-8525759-2894859?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games

I found it! Anything by Cranium would do. Unfortunately, it's out of stock at Wal Mart & Amazon (backordered:shipping date from Target is Dec 31st), Barnes & Noble won't ship by Christmas.

I went to the Cranium site where I found their Family Fun game. Definately what I was looking for, but their shipping option to arrive by Christmas is overnight, which costs $27.99 :eyepoppin for the $19.99 game!

Eeesh, now off to the USPS & UPS sites to see if it's cheaper. If so, then its time to call the store, see if they have it in stock, run out(packing supplies in car, deal with crowds, pack in car & drop off. If not, it's bite the bullet time :( .

I'm beginning to like Festivus more and more.

I'd check Target, they usually have the Cranium games--I know ours still has a variety of them avalaible. If not, the Barnes and Noble stores have them on the floor (literally, on the floor under some of the book tables).

They are a lot of fun...oh I think I bought one at Starbucks last year as a stocking stuffer....