Ikea: Winter Clearance Sale Preview Dec 20-24 2006

bigjimslade

If we want to shop early 12/20-12/24 are you suppose to have a coupon or something?

I would print out the flyer from the link I posted. Good Luck!

I've never lived near one until now. We are in need of a dining room set and living room set. Are the prices decent? Anyone know?

The prices are really good and I have had no problems with any of the items I have got from Ikea. As momo0725 said you have to put together the items but it is easy and painless.

If you are going to buy anything from Ikea I would by the Ikea tool set which will help you put your stuff together. It is also handy for small homes, cars and apts.

http://geoschneider.com/images/fixa.jpg

It's not heirloom furniture to pass down to your grandkids but half the stuff you pay a fortune for isn't either. It's pretty good sturdy stuff. It's worth a trip just to get ideas on how best to economize on space. We picked up the highrise bed for our daughter last year - their price was half of what they wanted at the furniture stores

I would print out the flyer from the link I posted. Good Luck!

The prices are really good and I have had no problems with any of the items I have got from Ikea. As momo0725 said you have to put together the items but it is easy and painless.

If you are going to buy anything from Ikea I would by the Ikea tool set which will help you put your stuff together. It is also handy for small homes, cars and apts.

http://geoschneider.com/images/fixa.jpg

Hmm, I was expecting to see "sale" prices with the link. I get the impression that it's simply a storewide sale that they won't heavily advertise until later. So if you walk into the store today, you'll see the items on sale.

It's not heirloom furniture to pass down to your grandkids but half the stuff you pay a fortune for isn't either. It's pretty good sturdy stuff. It's worth a trip just to get ideas on how best to economize on space. We picked up the highrise bed for our daughter last year - their price was half of what they wanted at the furniture stores

We just bought a bunk bed for my son's b'day here... we'll put it together next week. The price was amazing ($149) and looks great, too :)

Just FYI, a standard twin mattress is too big for IKEA bunks. You have to buy the mattresses from them, too... (still not bad...~$129-200, your choice). All in all, with IKEA bedding (2 down quilts, 2 covers & shams, 4 sheets, 2 pillows, 2 mattress pads, 2 mattresses & the bunk itself, we came out around $550... and that was regular price. I couldn't find anythng like that, even at Art Van!

Joanne