Found this place looking for FREE stuff! Free or up to 90% off

Pacheeka

I'd personally stay away. The fact that they basically stole Overstock.com's Holiday graphic (look at the "4 weekends left" part, lol) and just edited it a little to make it seem like their own tells you what kind of business they are running...

I am LMAO at their "list prices." Sure, it's easy for things to be 90% off if you charge 10x what they're worth as your "list price." Please, buy all my 10-cent junk...regular price $100, on sale for just $1, what a deal...yeah right. Their power rangers look really strange. Are they old, or fakes? The logo on the packaging looks ok but it's not the same packaging as in stores now and the figures themselves don't look anything like they should. Not going to buy anything...just wondering who in the world would buy it when it looks so "off."

I am LMAO at their "list prices." Sure, it's easy for things to be 90% off if you charge 10x what they're worth as your "list price." Please, buy all my 10-cent junk...regular price $100, on sale for just $1, what a deal...yeah right. Their power rangers look really strange. Are they old, or fakes? The logo on the packaging looks ok but it's not the same packaging as in stores now and the figures themselves don't look anything like they should. Not going to buy anything...just wondering who in the world would buy it when it looks so "off."

The power rangers are the Wild Force Rangers @ 2001-2002 time frame.