Accoustic Guitar?

tazolover

http://www.rondomusic.net/

Rondo is very good for your begining players or even seasoned vets who want to try out a new style of guitar or just a different instrument before paying top doller for the more expensive ones.. I've been playing for about 17yrs now and whenever i want to just try a new type of guitar out I will buy from rondo because they are cheap and the quality is very good for the price.(much better than that of lets say a $200 guitar you will get from your local stores)

If you go to a local Guitar Center never pay the price there asking, you can always knock off about 15-25% off everything

Thanks again everyone. I hit my local Guitar Center last night and had a great guy help me find the perfect deal for DH. He will be thrilled and if it is something he doesn't continue with, I will be OK with since I got a great deal!

Thanks again!

So what did you get him?

Personally if I could afford it I would like to get myself a Taylor, but I dont have $1,000 to put down on one.

So what did you get him?

Personally if I could afford it I would like to get myself a Taylor, but I dont have $1,000 to put down on one.

You can get a decent Taylor for less than that, but I know what you mean. My BIL has a Taylor and it's an incredible guitar to play, but I am not ready to lay down that kind of money for one.