Silver Hoop earrings

Clairs has sterling? I can't buy just whatever because her ears swell up. :(

I do like the other ones fourdreemz ty. I am trying to make sure these are what she wants. She says she wants one like Carrie Underwoods black ones in the video he cheats ... lol she acts like that helps me. :sidesplit

She says she wants one like Carrie Underwoods black ones in the video he cheats. :sidesplit

I was just watching that video, and in one shot the earrings do look black but in the others they look silver. Maybe in the one shot it was a reflection off her black jacket?

Hope you can find what she wants!

I ordered from this site before: http://www.silverjewelryclub.com/?afsrc=1 The jewelry is "free" but you pay for shipping, which is 5.99. They were for my dd also and she loved them. I got 3 different pair and they were super cute. I would just be worried that they might not arrive in time for Christmas though....maybe you could keep it in mind for a birthday. The available selection changes and you can only order one thing at a time but shoot for 6 bucks~ that was OK with me.

Do you have a local Elder-Beerman? Our store always has lots of sterling silver for pretty cheap. Plus, they always have a clearance table and sometimes you can snag a great deal there. :yup:

Thanks guys I am thinking about heading over to Kmart today have a house full of kids at the moment so that has to clear out first. ... the joys of being the house everyone goes to lol.

We do not have a Kohls :( I wish we did. and I have never heard of Elder-Beerman? Thanks for the silverjewlery link I will think about that in the future. :)